Reviews for Hiro's Transformation
Akihanatsu chapter 9 . 4/30
Please continue! You said you v won't be giving up with this story! Do you know how long I've been here, waiting? 3 years. 3 exact years. So Narcissus, please!
I love this story so please update sometime :)
RuroniRooster chapter 9 . 1/28
Hi,Are you still active because I would love more of these!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Please update I've been waiting forever it's so good
Blocky-chan chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
This is probably the first fanfic with an Original Character that I actually like 0u0. I hope you continue and update soon, I'm excited to see where it goes from here!
Yume Tsuki chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
I really like how the story is going on so far c:

Keep it up!
JulCan1987 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Sorry for the very late review, but this was a cool chapter. I hope you can update again soon, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mia chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please update! I can't wait for more!
Akihanatsu chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
The chapter is cool! And I read the whole story for about four times now! (Not kidding, please update! *bows*)
Saint Nick chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. Hopefully Hiro will wake up soon and help Victor beat this guy. I hope this story follows the manga and not the anime and that this new duo plays a part in it.
Master of Chimera chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
They are idiots. And because of this, they can do whatever the fuck they want and when they seat a goal, nothing will stop them, not even death. They can handle themselves in awkward or dangerous situations, since they dive head-first into them all the time. It's pretty cool to be an idiot :3
K, stay awesome, PLEASE UPDATE OR IT WILL BE TOO MUCH HIATUS IN MY LIFE TO HANDLE, bye
PS: PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED!
thecompetantgatsby chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Yay! New chapter! To answer your question, I think that Victor seems very brave...to the point that he might do something idiotic to be brave. I really love his character so far, though. Oh, and my chapter alert thing is working again so you don't have to PM when you have a new chapter. I look forward to the next installment!
KnightSpark chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I say 25% of column A and 75% of column B.
thecompetantgatsby chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Sorry for not commenting sooner! My computers been messing around with my favorites/stories I'm following :(. I was only alerted to the fact that this had been updated when I got your email. Could you please alert me in that way when you update the story because I really like it and want to make sure I know when it's updated! I really like Victor so far (he seems like a great OC, there are WAY to many mary-sues running around out there). I can't wait to see what happens and hope to see an update soon!

-Goodcookie14
Master of Chimera chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Absolutely wondeful indeed! I knew you wouldn't leave this poor child (story) orphan :D If you had, you would start getting this feeling that someone is breathing in your nape and would recieve threatening letters and stuff like that from a stalker that's not even in the same country! So yeah, thanks for updating and keep up the good work!