Reviews for Hiro's Transformation
Blocky-chan chapter 9 . 13h ago
This is probably the first fanfic with an Original Character that I actually like 0u0. I hope you continue and update soon, I'm excited to see where it goes from here!
Yume Tsuki chapter 9 . 2/3
I really like how the story is going on so far c:

Keep it up!
JulCan1987 chapter 9 . 1/25
Sorry for the very late review, but this was a cool chapter. I hope you can update again soon, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mia chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please update! I can't wait for more!
Akihanatsu chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
The chapter is cool! And I read the whole story for about four times now! (Not kidding, please update! *bows*)
Saint Nick chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. Hopefully Hiro will wake up soon and help Victor beat this guy. I hope this story follows the manga and not the anime and that this new duo plays a part in it.
Master of Chimera chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
They are idiots. And because of this, they can do whatever the fuck they want and when they seat a goal, nothing will stop them, not even death. They can handle themselves in awkward or dangerous situations, since they dive head-first into them all the time. It's pretty cool to be an idiot :3
K, stay awesome, PLEASE UPDATE OR IT WILL BE TOO MUCH HIATUS IN MY LIFE TO HANDLE, bye
PS: PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED!
HoneyLem0n chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Yay! New chapter! To answer your question, I think that Victor seems very brave...to the point that he might do something idiotic to be brave. I really love his character so far, though. Oh, and my chapter alert thing is working again so you don't have to PM when you have a new chapter. I look forward to the next installment!
KnightSpark chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
I say 25% of column A and 75% of column B.
HoneyLem0n chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Sorry for not commenting sooner! My computers been messing around with my favorites/stories I'm following :(. I was only alerted to the fact that this had been updated when I got your email. Could you please alert me in that way when you update the story because I really like it and want to make sure I know when it's updated! I really like Victor so far (he seems like a great OC, there are WAY to many mary-sues running around out there). I can't wait to see what happens and hope to see an update soon!

-Goodcookie14
Master of Chimera chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Absolutely wondeful indeed! I knew you wouldn't leave this poor child (story) orphan :D If you had, you would start getting this feeling that someone is breathing in your nape and would recieve threatening letters and stuff like that from a stalker that's not even in the same country! So yeah, thanks for updating and keep up the good work!
JulCan1987 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
This was an interesting update, looking forward to the next one. And I agree with you, Soul Eater looks like something that Tim Burton made.
Master of Chimera chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I'm still here! *points to herself with a big red arrow* I've been following this awesome thing from the beggining, and there would be NO FRIGGIN WAY for me to just drop it off! Thank you very much for updating and keep it up! Fuckin love it e-e
HoneyLem0n chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I really like this story and Victor! Please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Good story. You're a Hiro fan too, right? Continue writing and update sooner please?