Reviews for Something To Remember Me By
xXUnicroniaXx chapter 1 . 7/19
More!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awwwe I loved reading this! I miss SE so much so this was a wonderful one shot to read :)))
BloodLustVampiress chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So do I! The tears and the feels! 3 Bestill my aching heart!
inScense09 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh bless that hoddie lol.
HopelesslyFictional chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
So I just found this, don't know why I didn't see it before, and oh my gosh it's perfection.

I even teared up a little when Stefan told Elena that he missed her but that he respected her and Damon enough to back off because that's exactly who Stefan Salvatore is. He's willing to sacrifice his own happiness in order for other people to be happy.

This was just so good and made me miss Stelena so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved it and I miss TV Stelena too but I still have hope that they will end up together
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Incredible one shot! Little by little by broken SE hart is healing and it's thanks to faithful writers like you :)
mitchie19 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I wanna cry ;(
notorrious chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ugh, loved this! Wish Elena didn't suck in the show and this one-shot would have been possible for SE!
BpDs89 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Ahhh this was fantastic! This is the Stefan that we need in TVD. The one that says screw everything and not caring for his brother. Great one shot! Exactly what I needed to cheer me up some :)
Som3rholic3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awwww! I seriously needed that after that finale. I still believe in Stelena - it will be endgame!

You are such a good fanfic writer; genuinely, I wish you were writing TVD.
setthingsinmotion chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it!
I cant stop myself from being desperately with Stelena. Their love is simply epic 3
Thank you for creating this one-shot, in which the sun shines so much brighter than it does on TV at the moment
Lizzy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Damn those writers! We need Stelena in our lives! I hope they realize that soon! Your story just made me miss them more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved it(:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Why are you not Julie. This finale would be 100 and more times better than the real finale. Hopefully season 5 will be Stefan's season therefore Stelena's :)