Reviews for Swerve of Fate
Anastacia T. Crawford chapter 1 . 11/14
OMG! I just read your story Swerve of Fate and ...Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so, so, so much for allowing the translation of this amazing story! I'm completely in love with it! You're an amazing author! and...I love your stories sweet girl.

I love YOU! XOXO
Deessa Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/13
Hi! Thank you so much for allowing the translation into Spanish of your amazing story! It was a great opportunity for the non-english readers to know and love this story.
Mi name is Roxy and I am from Ecuador.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/17
Loved their first time together, it was absolutely wonderful. I loved the way he asked her to move in, then asked her to marry him and finally if she was on birth control . . . happy as hell when he got two yes' sand one no. Them making babies on their first night together. Loved the five year jump and two more added to the mix. Absolutely loved this one. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/17
They both sounded like they looked incredible. His lilacs and their meaning, I'm very much loving him. The words he told her, 'first love' and 'only love', sigh. I effing loved Bella in that bathroom! Alice is very bitter. Jessica made me laugh, calling Alice out on her BS and clearing things up for Bella. Loved how Bella just put Alice in her place and left her behind. Then, marching right up to Edward and planting one on him, to cheers from the others. So good.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/17
There was no way she was escaping Esme and Maggie. Esme knows how much Edward pined for Bella and for how long. There was no way Esme was letting her run off. It was adorable that she even went so far as to make her drop her car at home and come with them. Edward was so excited to see her, he attacked her again. Love these two! Then Maggie and her questions, they were perfect. Bella's brain to mouth function failing at the most unexpected time. Turned out to be rather fortuitous. Both confessing their love to one another. So damn wonderful! GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/16
Wow, that explains why Edward switched fields before even starting them. I can't imagine what must've been going through his head, when this accident happened to her. He clearly cared for her very much. And, she cared for him. To see her like that, for so many weeks after, and her not even aware of it. I'm so glad she remembers that kiss. It wasn't just a dream, that it really happened. I also really liked that they both damn near attacked each other. Ten years of pent up UST will do that to someone. So happy he wants her around Maggie. He's moving back to Seattle! Woo~Hoo!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/16
Okay, I loved Angela and Maggie the most in this. What the hell is Alice's problem? That was downright rude. And yes, I was curious as to how Bella's speech would be affected, considering her age at that time and the implant. Edward was beyond elated to see Bella. I'm convinced now, that he really did like her in high school. I'm so glad he caught her before she left and asked her to meet with him to catch up, alone. Again, Maggie was so effing cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/16
What happened to her? You said car wreck but, wasn't Edward with her, as it was prom night? So confused. I'm glad she is remembering some of what happened with Edward early on in the hospital but, did that just come to her? Or, is that some of what she does remember from back then? If she has problems concentrating, how does she run her own business? Especially baking, with all the little tweeks needed for recipes.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/16
Sounds like Edward wanted her as much as she wanted him. At least that's what I gathered from that flashback. I like that she's got her own bakery. Emmett didn't seem much of a morning person. Which is funny, considering what business he's in.
louanne61 chapter 7 . 6/18
I loved this. Thank you for sharing it with us.
anafinchel chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
such a cute story! loved it
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
:-)
dollindungarees chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Short & sweet.
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Such a good story! Short and sweet :) Hopefully I'll read some of your other stories soon!
Koshivuh chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Wow, Alice is a little shit in this story. Oh, well, at least Bella has a backbone :)