Reviews for One summer day
milktea5 chapter 15 . 2/14
i like the idea of mars/wufei, minako/duo, mercury/quatre, and mostly of course Mako/heero.
but the dude in the white hair? whats his name again, i think he also will be good for venus. but duo's fine too.
heero/jupiter is my pick though, of course
milktea5 chapter 13 . 2/14
jupiter seems out of character, although i do like heero/jupiter, even attempted to write one.
JPandS chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
bwahaha poor Wufei always so quick to doubt them and Mars so anxious to prove her power ;) Great chapter, it was truly entertaining!
JPandS chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
LOL I cracked up when Rei's temper was flared by Wu-man haha and laughed even harder when she decided to address him with that name XD lol So funny! Did I mention Duo is extra cute this chapter XD hehe great story!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 14 . 6/24/2004
kakakakakakaka. that's 7 ka's. : P I shall beith backith laterith. : P
kichiko chapter 34 . 1/25/2004
. wow, you're a good writer. i absolutly LOVE your fic! WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING A SEQUAL? WELL? ok, i'm done, and since you aren't gunna write a sequal to this one you can update your other fics! -
Corisanna chapter 34 . 4/29/2003
Cute story!
shattered-words chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
I like the story so far and I think it was funny about that whole Wufei catching Rei in a towel. lol. Oh, and didn't you know that Trowa's real name is Triton Bllom, and that his long lost sister is Katherine Bloom? Are you going to put them together? That would be real weird since Katherine is his sister. Hmm, anyways Katherine doesn't know that Trowa is her brother, but she sees him as a little brother and is very protective of him during the series. It's cute how she worries like a big sister, and she really is his big sister! Thanks and keep up the good work. Oh, I have to go read the rest, what I'm I still doing here? *Taked off running, wanting to read the rest of the story* Ja ne! _~

~Remi (WritingSoul or DGoK)
copperlights chapter 34 . 2/11/2003
this is really great, and is really really good, and i think that this is one of the best GW/SM stories i have probably ever read
Fatal Mars chapter 34 . 11/27/2002
I am kinda late reveiwing this. I loved the end "its not polite to grunt" is just to cute. I LOVE Herro/Makoto pairings.
Mercury Ice Storm chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
AWWW It's over, sorry ur not making a sequel, but Im looking forward to the other story, don't keep us deticated ppl waiting!
Nyneve chapter 34 . 11/6/2002
*sighs* All over. So sad. Anyways, next one sounds good. I highly doubt Wufei will ever like a girl, but your next story plot sounds interesting. Keep up the good writing!

-Nyneve
nike13 chapter 34 . 11/6/2002
Great story, I really liked the whole thing. I bet your happy its over (34 CHAPTERS!) wow it was long Well, again, great story and I'm curious about your next one. Good Luck
mystlady chapter 34 . 11/6/2002
I love this chapter with Zechs and Pluto I cant believe this story has come to an end.
MiLeggie chapter 34 . 11/5/2002
I liked this story a lot! And im gonna read ur other story when it comes out too!