Reviews for Killer Moths
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hahaha! Well, it did put a smile on my face. It's so funny. How a syndicate thug is afraid of a giant moth! Had that giant moth experience too, but not this hilarious. XD

And yeah, I'd have to agree. Giant moths could be described in one word: SCARY. O_o

Love lots,

Releina Artemis
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
LMFAO! ::keels over laughing:: That was HYSTERICAL! Just picturing Spike cowering beneath a table over a mouth made me bust out laughing, rotfl. All in all, it was very funny & cute. Hope to see more from u in the future now that I've officially read all of your awesome fics! D
Kuro Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
HOLY SHIT! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. BRAVO!
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
*Blinks* ' Okay... Strangely enough, it did bring a smile (however slight and no, it's not the fic that wasn't funny. Don't worry, it was) to my face. I really liked this. It was... cute. Um... yeah. Even in my "depressed for no reason and not caring" state I had to smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
OMG THATS GREAT!i absolutely love the ending my parents looked at me funny as i laughed like a stonner!well i thought it was great...ok u should make more little storie like what he does in the kitchen o like some sorta kiten survival diary he writes on paper towels or something like that!ok g2g BYE!

-ME
Rachia chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
*cracks up* Dear gods... and I thought MY moth-o-phobia was bad... yes, I AM afraid of moths... Pityful, ne? I had a bad experience with a moth and a camp bathroom that i wont go into in here cause that would be too much info for anyone who reads this review.

But yeah, im rambling... Great fic... I can almost picture Spike spazzing about a moth... The image all in its own is damn hilarious...

RaChIa

"See ya Space Cowboy..."
sonimacaroni chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so frickin' funny! -BEWARE OF THE EVIL MOTH CONSPIRACIES!- Spike shouln't watch "The Mothman Prophecies".
Kouryou Akikaze chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
LOL! I have a friend who was freaking out about moths when we went camping. I was up most of the night killing them all. Anyways, great story.
Marasaki chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
! That was very funny! Ohme god... That was soooo funny. Hey, thanks for reviewing my Wings of an Angel story! I'm working on Part 2 right now!
MoriMoriEYE chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Damn moths, but they can't get me in my fortress of flaming vulnerability... and stuff, since moths are vulnerable to being caught on fire as well. Or, even better, Ed's digestive system. Yeah, Spike could solve his moth problems by imploying Edward, the ultimate anti-moth weapon, and EAT THEM ALL! Nobody can escape the hungry DOOM that is Edward!
syunikiss chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
::Gigglez:: That was hilarious! Poor Spike...XD Moo Moo Moo! I'm voodo cursing you? Brilliant! XD
Golden-Sephy chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Okay. Is there anything else about Spike, I should know? If he wants he can hire me to gaurd him from the moths. I have this uncanny ability to catch moths with my bare hands.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
!

Yeah it can just picture Spike screaming like a girl and diving under the kitchen table.
RySenkari chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Hee hee, moth SWAT team... go get him, moths!
TwiggytheWaterSkiingHampster chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
LMAO! I was practically in tears reading this! I wonder how Spike would act while watching "Mothra"...