Reviews for 15 Reasons to Fall in Love
Setkia chapter 16 . 8/7
Hi. So I've read this story about 3 times and I love it. So much. You do not understand. For one, I am a HUGE lover of reasons/list stories so that's the first thing. Secondly, Zoro and Sanji are my top favorite One Piece couple, maybe my favorite couple EVER. And I love pining, i love Zoro and I love Zoro trying to be romantic even if Sanji and he both don't like it. It was really in character (in my opinion) to the way that Zoro went about disproving everything and such. I just really loved this story and thought you ought to know, I owed you one.
ShitCook chapter 16 . 4/3
This was the absolute cutest thing ever. Especially the end where Zoro wanted him to say it again and he got excited when Sanji told him he might say it again the day after.
Delasya chapter 16 . 1/21
Anw I loved it ! It was really sweet thanks for the story !
sasa chapter 16 . 1/3
I read that now for the third time and I still love every part of it and I can't stop smiling at those dumb dumbs qwq so beautiful and thank you for sharing 3
alex from the lake chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I went to check out the reviews for this chapter, since it (imo) is an unexpected low point in the story, and want to agree with the comments made by galeaya and Tintaglia In Flight.

Sanji criticised Zoro's treatment of the girls, Zoro criticised Sanji's in return, and everything after that was an overreaction on Sanji's part. Zoro clearly had a point, or else Sanji wouldn't have doubted himself so much, but once Nami reassured him, Sanji seemed to have gotten stuck on the idea of punishing Zoro for making him reflect on his own behavior. Really, the matter didn't seem to still have anything to do with the original issue after that, but just Sanji's desire to humiliate Zoro and force him to give lower himself and do what Sanji wants as some kind of power play. The apology itself was nothing but a show in humiliation, unwarranted, and clearly also unfelt, something Zoro made himself stammer out to appease Sanji (whose borderline emotionally abusive coldness towards Zoro was negatively affecting the whole crew at that point, and particularly cruel in light of Sanji knowing full well how Zoro feels about him). The contrast to the much more natural, unforced apology after the spice rack incident makes that clear.

If the accusation that one does not treat one's nakama with respect is so serious that it absolutely requires an apology, even if it made sense enough that Sanji ended up questioning his own behavior himself, then this might explain (albeit not excuse) Sanji being so mad that be forewent all reason and instead obsessed over his hurt pride and the need to hurt Zoro right back and make him appease his pride. In that case, Sanji insulted Zoro this severely first, and needs to apologize just as much, if not more (he started it, after all). I can see Zoro lowering himself to apologize for the sake of fixing things with Sanji, even though he doesn't think he should have to (and to me, it didn't feel like you wrote him as thinking he owed Sanji an apology either).

To be honest, I read the end of this chapter, the apology, Sanji just leaving, Zoro calling "That's it?" after him, and I was convinced that Zoro expected Sanji to apologize, too, and that the story would go on with Zoro upset with and freezing Sanji off, for demanding that Zoro apologize but not extending him the same courtesy. He was basically saying that Zoro might be insulted and accused of disrespecting nakama and Zoro's pride and honour mean nothing, only Sanji's pride and Sanji's feelings do, and even after Zoro gives in first, Sanji insensitively makes light of his humiliation and mocks him for having been the greater man rather than returning the favour and treating Zoro with respect and decency. So I genuinely clicked over to Chapter 8, expecting to see the bad mood continue, Zoro righteously pissed, and Sanji think some more on treating people he claims to care about with respect until he comes to apologise to Zoro. When the new chapter picked up a new subplot instead, I was surprised, and disappointed. It's been over two years, so you are probably long over this fic, and the point would be moot anyway unless you decided to rewrite/squeeze in an extra chapter or scene. But this just seemed so out of tone from the rest of the story so far that I paused reading for a day to clear my head, and when it wouldn't let me go eventually came back tonight to write this for closure so I can now read on.
Flyingstewardess chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
What a great story! I couldn't help sneaking reading it at work because I couldn't wait to get home to continue. Very sweet!
Nara Kimidare chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Amazing fic. I enjoyed every single chapter.
Nara Kimidare chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
Great chapter. Yeah, their fightings will never get old.
Oh, I think post-enies lobby Robin calls them by their names... that's a big step for her character development
Nara Kimidare chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Zoro making Sanji think about how he treat the girls was really good. I also like the little bit about ZoRobin's friendship
Nara Kimidare chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I love how you used canon information about their favorite foods haha
Lumoa chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
I can't believe after all of that the last point was that Zoro's hair is green. Sanji was really struggling to come up with stuff, huh? Great fanfic I really enjoyed reading it!
louisesnape chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
love it
Storm08 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
I loved it ,thank you )
anniegirl132 chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Awwww, I loved this story soooo much! It was so sweet and cute all the way through and I really liked the ways you had their relationship develop. Awesome story! :D
anniegirl132 chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Yay, they finally got over their issues to be together!:D