Reviews for 15 Reasons to Fall in Love
Jeanne8917 chapter 16 . 4/11
Yes, as I though :) I really like it - it was fun to read this! I like what you do with them, how you play with them :) thanks for a nice story!:)
Jeanne8917 chapter 3 . 4/10
I really like your idea of the list! Maybe it isnt original but you put it in a nice scheme, good writing and subtly describe :)
duchessliz chapter 16 . 4/4
I loved this story!
duchessliz chapter 13 . 4/4
lol Sanji left Zoro speechless! xD
duchessliz chapter 12 . 4/4
aww, this was a cute chapter! and Luffy's lie to cover for them made me smile.
Oophaki chapter 16 . 1/29
THIS WAS LOVELY. LITERALLY.

AHA THIS HAD ME SCREAMING AND BLUSHING SO MUCH.
Autumn chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
_ i loved it! it was so wonderful!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Hello there again...again...;)
Well, that last one was difficult, because Zoro ACTUALLY has green hair and there is no way to change that unless he dye it...which i seem imposible...
So, anyway, last chapter! Congratulations, it was an amazing fic, each chapter was funny, cute, sexy! even a little bit angsty I must say.
I think i'll keep on reading your fics :)
Bye and congrasts againg!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
O_O
Next chapter...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Hello again.
I loved Zoro's phrase "I always end exactly where I need to be", because is totally true. No matter hown much tame it takes him, he ends at the exact place, in the exact moment. :)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Such a fluffy and cute chapter. Very simple indeed...in the matter of Sanji-crossing-another-item-in-his-list, not because of something else...
And finally! He admited it!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Love it! Zoro is so cute!
Sanji too, his denial is funny to read...sorry Sanji, but yes! You make me laugh so hard!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
"Zoro is a swety Neanderthal"...when i read that i just though: Yeah, and a sexy one at that! Because REALLY! All those golden muscules, cover in swet, painting lines in his skin...ok, now i'm sweting! ;)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Oh Zoro, you are a winner!
I think by refusing to read "The List" he just took the lead. And i'm guessing he wasn't even trying!
So, now Robin knows...who will be next?
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Hello! Don't ask me how but i got to your fic...this fic, and so far, just chapter 1? Amazing! jajaja! Really funny. Can't wait to read Sanji's list, and Zoro's reaction to it!