Reviews for Threads of Fate
amado15 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
why the hell is there so few reviews of this one? one of the more better fics out there and the description is pretty interesting enough to attract potential readers. anyways I hope you didnt drop this.
SyntheticMercenary chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
This is a pretty good chapter. Just asking, who exactly is Shirou's teacher? (Is he canon or an OC, sorry if you've already touched on it earlier) Here's a "Huh, that's cool" you asked for :D What's going to be the main pairing for this fic?
amayariku chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I love the interaction between archer and find out! are so cute! is well!
yukichan chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
hello! I love your story! please continue soon, it would be a shame to leave her unfinished, I'll keep an eye on your updates, BYE!
lilit chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
hI! adoro tu historia! sigue asi! continua pronto! besos! :D
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
This story is pretty good. Well written, good fight scenes (though not quite making it clear just how impossibly powerful Servants are at times), good details, interesting interaction, no bashing...but the OCs are just, well, I can't bring myself to care about them. I skipped over them the first time I read this through, actually. They just seem to take away from the parts that really grab my interests-those being the sections with the canon characters. THat said, it's still a good story.
Doom187 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
This is a good story, but i can probably tell you why your review count is so low. I could be wrong, but it is most likely because of the way you started the story, it is always risky to start off from the perspective of a "original character" though i have my doubts about caster being an OC, it still looks that way to an average reader. Also i'd remove the "definitions" 9/10 people reading this would already know about all that stuff so by telling them what it all is you are kind of insulting their intelligence. If you feel the need to still explain stuff its usually better to do it within the context of the story rather than in separate author's notes. I'd also take out the last part of the summary where you say its not archer centric, even though its not let people find that out on their own. One final reason you may get less reviews, luck. FSN is a small section compared to some of the other anime/manga sections and it doesn't see the same amount of frequency because of it, it could just be that whenever you update your story is overlooked. I still think it should have more than it does since it is written vastly better then 80 percent of the fics I've come across on the site. One more thing if you don't have annonymous reviews enabled that could also be a factor
Anonymous618 chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Succinctly, I like this story but constantly find myself appending compliments with 'but...' leading into a reservation.

Your writing and style are fine. They're far better than the typical dreck on this site. You deserve credit for that alone, so congratulations. That alone should get you reviews, but alas idiots compliment 1000 word chapters with dubious grammar, dull storytelling and idiots who think Oxford commas are a sign of English mastery.

Your problem is that no one really gives a shit about your OCs. Now I'm not saying you're telling a bad story with them, nor that there's anything intrinsically wrong with them. They may well be well rounded characters worthy of a literary masterpiece. It also doesn't matter, since we're not here to read about them. We're here to read about Fate/Stay Night. OCs with that much focus run against the grain of this basic goal.

I imagine most readers lose interest because of that. Generally, if you want that many OCs, you should look into writing original fiction. That's all. It's nothing personal and not a sight against you as an author. Hell, the chapter with CSI: Archer is one of my favorite fanfic chapters in a long time. We just don't give a fuck about your OCs.
Litewarior chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
This fic is pretty well written to be honest, but it doesn't really hit any of the triggers for most people.

There's no shipping, so that crowd isn't interested.
The fight scenes are just meh.
If Saber does have foreknowledge, she's not abusing it, so those people who want instant gratification aren't interested.
The story is quite slow paced it seems.

And the biggest issue is your OCs. You have a lot of focus on them, when to be honest, we don't particularly care about them. We want to see what happens to the canon characters, not two random people fighting a Dead Apostle. As a side plot, it wouldn't be terrible, but it just takes up too much focus.

Oh, and it's hard to get reviews without reviews, so there is that.