Reviews for Graduation Blues
So cute! Loved it!
27kirune27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Sequel, please *,,,*
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really liked how you introduced the story and then connected it again at the end :) Wonderful job!
Erika chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved this story
mooopower chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
D'awwww, that last part left me feeling all warm and fuzzy :) Too cute!
BlackDiamondRukia chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
For the 'guest' seven spaces down, i don't agree.
First of all: She wasn't making losing their virginity bad, she was just stating how serious it is to some people.
Second of all: Rukia sometimes does act like a bitch (which i love bout her) 'sometimes'. And Rukia isn't always the same, sometimes she acts cute, bitchy,angry, sad ect. (Yeah, she has emotions ). And being in a lustful moment, only god knows what they would say (Also having drinks) .

I think this story was one of the best. No one was OOC. Ichigo was Ichigo. Rukia was Rukia. Ichigo had the cute tinge to him, yet badass. And Rukia was feisty and sexy and just amazing like always. I enjoyed and loved the story.
BingQing chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
lol... loving it. thanks for the smile... so glad I stumbled upon your stories
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful! loved it!
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really sweet, and it very accurately portrayed Ichigo and Rukia's characters! A lot of writers (myself included) struggle with changing how the characters act or speak to fit that writer's style, but you didn't sruggle with that! Your writing is very clear and descriptive, and ultimately a pleasure to read! :) and a million congratulations on your graduation! That is a major achievement; good for you!

-Stori U-
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great job! It was terrific
The Dwelling Insanity chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this should have more chapters, it would make a great after story.
liizziieoh chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow! I liked this more than what I thought I would. Scratch that I loved it! I'm definitely checking out your other stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am sorry but I don't like this story at all, I get that this was some kind of humor-lossing you virginity story (I don't se any 'Drama' genre here) but, in my opinion the characters (Ichigo and Rukia) were really OOC, and I'll tell you why:
- First we have Ichigo, I know he is very prude when it comes to sex and sexuality (it is very show in the manga) but here you're making it sound like it is a wrong thing, when in reality is just a funny some kind of cute thing, I mean, it seemed quite deseperate that everybody wanted him to lose his virginity ASAP, everybody is pushing him so, he seemed pressed to make a decision different for what he though ( I mean the whole "I want to wait for the right one" thing) and just go and do what his friends wanted him to do, and obviously we know Ichigo is quite the sturbbon one and he wouldn't change his opinion when he already made his mind.
-Second we have Rukia, well I think you made her way more OOC than Ichigo. I get that you see here like a strong and independient woman, which is what she is BUT, here you portrayed that personality all wrong. I don't get why you authors make Rukia so rude with Ichigo, I know she is not the sweetes girl on earth with him but come on, she is not a bitch to him either. It seems like the only thing Rukia does is complain, bicker, complain and Ichigo takes it, which is what I noticed in your story. I know Rukia is older than Ichigo and everthing else but, she is as prude as he is when it comes to sex and sexuality, so making her said here: "Don't these guys get that I like to have as much control as they do! That I want it HARD and ROUGH and FAST! God, they must think that if they even try to please me in bed that I'll just die in their arms! Fucking pussies!" is very OOC for her that I almost laught out loud, I'm not saying that you should make her a blushing damsel in distress, but you shouldn't have make her seemed like a maneater either, sure she seemed confidence but way too cocky from her personality.
And it really gets me you know, because Rukia's character is being play like freaking cards for some authors here on Fanfiction, you all are loosing her true identity, she is not a maneater, she is not a weak/dumb/submissive girl, she is not a violent/crazy bad tempered girl, she's nothing like that, she is a very noble, loyal and strong character and I cant understand why you authors destroy her personality so much if you claim to love her. It just doesn't make sense to me. This is a personal opinion, I beg you respect it.

Back to your story, well as I was saying it wasn't like her being all cocky with Ichigo just because he lost his virginity with her, it make her look seemed like some pathetic kind of jerk that would rub it all over your face after he's done with you, you lost her there.

Anyways, as you can't tell it wasn't very pleasant for my to read your story, and there were parts where I was about to stop reading it, but I wanted to give it a try and see what happened at the end, but again I didn't like it (the end was very cliché).

On the other hand, your grammar is very very good.

I apologize if my review offend you somehow, at the end, you are the author and it is your story, I'm just giving an opinion.
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sweet :D
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I'm so sorry for not having noticed this sooner! Been busy writing and the such ;)

This was really well done. The two of them were really in character, and the scenes where they got buzzed was hysterical!

And congrats on graduating! Nice job broski, a true accomplishment!

Can't wait for more works from you!