Reviews for Graduation Blues
applepieshiomai chapter 1 . 9/25
This fic definitely deserves more reviews! Its one lf my faves
IarIz chapter 1 . 9/7
bleach Ending seriously dissapointing. sigh... Ichigo and Rukia should be together always in the end just like thia fic
no name chapter 1 . 6/25
So cute! Loved it!
27kirune27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Sequel, please *,,,*
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really liked how you introduced the story and then connected it again at the end :) Wonderful job!
Erika chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved this story
mooopower chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
D'awwww, that last part left me feeling all warm and fuzzy :) Too cute!
BlackDiamondRukia chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
For the 'guest' seven spaces down, i don't agree.
First of all: She wasn't making losing their virginity bad, she was just stating how serious it is to some people.
Second of all: Rukia sometimes does act like a bitch (which i love bout her) 'sometimes'. And Rukia isn't always the same, sometimes she acts cute, bitchy,angry, sad ect. (Yeah, she has emotions ). And being in a lustful moment, only god knows what they would say (Also having drinks) .

I think this story was one of the best. No one was OOC. Ichigo was Ichigo. Rukia was Rukia. Ichigo had the cute tinge to him, yet badass. And Rukia was feisty and sexy and just amazing like always. I enjoyed and loved the story.
BingQing chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
lol... loving it. thanks for the smile... so glad I stumbled upon your stories
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful! loved it!
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really sweet, and it very accurately portrayed Ichigo and Rukia's characters! A lot of writers (myself included) struggle with changing how the characters act or speak to fit that writer's style, but you didn't sruggle with that! Your writing is very clear and descriptive, and ultimately a pleasure to read! :) and a million congratulations on your graduation! That is a major achievement; good for you!

-Stori U-
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great job! It was terrific
The Dwelling Insanity chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this should have more chapters, it would make a great after story.