Reviews for Black Bond
kaixbi chapter 39 . 9/29
you make it little overwhelming so now this seems boring
Reader chapter 22 . 9/23
The story is good overall but you seriously need to do several things:

1. Ease up on the goddamn arguments. Honestly, it seems like every dozen lines there’s another argument. Chill. Sure, people disagree and eleven year olds are childish but they don’t need to flip out at every little thing- that’s unhealthy and indicative of mental imbalance.

2. Relax the amount of detail you go into. I mean, it’s cool that you’ve written so much, and delved into detail; but too much is just that- too much. Considering pacing yourself better. At this point you’ve written just over half a million words and you’ve barely begun Second Year. That’s a little ridiculous.

3. This is largely speculative but here goes: I’ve just begun what seems to be an Acquila/ Cedric temporary-pairing. Now, I don’t know how it plays out here, but I know how so many like to write it and my advice is this- don’t needlessly create angst; many thousands who read fanfiction read to leave their troubles behind. Not to fall into fictional angst.
zeechow13 chapter 5 . 9/16
Out of the hundreds of Harry potter fabrics I've read, theres been one thing I have been waiting for "... by you know who" responded by a fabulous "I know who?"
literally shouted out 'finally'
Thank you so so much for ending the wait for that pun.
magicaltears chapter 9 . 9/15
I really wanted to like this fic as I usually fall in love with most Sirius and Harry fanfics. I also really wanted to like Acquila however she was much too Mary-sue for me. I didn’t like how she was essentially written as perfect while Harry seemed to have very little intelligence or really purpose in this fanfic. You are a great writer but unfortunately this wasn’t a fic I could continue reading.
the-cari-moose chapter 6 . 8/29
Ugh Gryffindor seriously? Neither of those two belong there and Ronald is an ass.
Khatix chapter 7 . 8/25
To much focus on the OC and making Harry a side character and weak, not going to finish reading.
Khatix chapter 5 . 8/25
Hope Harry doesn't end up with his cannon wand because then it won't go along with the basis of how the bond was described.
Khatix chapter 2 . 8/25
Hope Dumbledore gets his ass reamed and Sirius NEVER forgives him, for doing what he did to both kids. Dumbledore sending him to prison with out a trial should cost him his chief warlock when it gets out that he never had a trial and the fate Dumbledore sent both kids to.
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 10 . 8/19
Damn it's like you wrote an Acquila Black story. Harry in this book is weaker than his canon version while Acquila can do wandless magic and all. It really messes with the story your know. The Harry here is weak and Aquila has a huge magical core... it's like it isn't Harry who had to deal with ol'Voldy but Acquila and I'm truly sorry but I can't read it anymore. I won't say you wrote a bad stroy but it's not my type.
G the Headmaster chapter 27 . 8/17
The diary returns!
I love the way you have managed to include the various elements from the books in your story. They really work!
Oh dear lord I really hope that Harry and Acquila aren’t part of the Light because dear god I hate Dumbledore and his disgusting sycophants who always trust in his decisions, no matter how horrible they are.
G the Headmaster chapter 22 . 8/15
You even brought him into the story! Well done!
G the Headmaster chapter 17 . 8/14
I don’t know wheather to cheer for Serius at the end of this chapter or to feel sorry for him.
G the Headmaster chapter 4 . 8/12
Emotional and haunting chapter!
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »