Reviews for Those Most Dear
cypris88 chapter 11 . 1/17
Last chapter? Noooo this is so sad! Any chance you haven't abandoned the story and would like a beta to review the next chapter? Or just want to bounce some ideas around? Please PM me if so! One of my own stories was on hold for like 1.5 years but I managed to turn around and finish it. One of the most rewarding things I've ever done.
cypris88 chapter 10 . 1/17
Great chapter. Love how she messes with him and finds even the littlest ways to get under his skin!
cypris88 chapter 8 . 1/17
"Do not mistake a certain skill at savagery for enjoyment of the same." Great line!

Alia does seem to be rather 'civil' with him after he tortured her for an unknown amount of time just earlier that day. It's not unbelievable, but does seem a little curious.
cypris88 chapter 7 . 1/17
It's interesting to read Alia's thought process as she figures out a plan to survive this in one piece. I like how she decided to make him care for her, which is so wholly different from seducing him, and understood how it was a cruel but necessary tactic.
cypris88 chapter 6 . 1/17
Such an interesting description of their kiss - a desperate primal scream supplies such a perfect visual. And I like how much it throws him off after it happens. Yep, that was you, John!
cypris88 chapter 5 . 1/17
"You are very fragile, aren't you?" he murmured. "I shall have to be more cautious… When I hurt you, I want it to be deliberate."

This line made me shiver! In both good and bad ways! Haha
cypris88 chapter 4 . 1/17
This chapter makes it sound like Alia's memories have been wiped, but I wonder if it's John's memories that are modified instead of hers!
cypris88 chapter 3 . 1/17
Smart thinking for Alia negotiate with him, even for something small. Will hopefully set a precedence for later!
cypris88 chapter 2 . 1/17
Final few moments of this chapter are great - how can you remember memories you don't have?
cypris88 chapter 1 . 1/17
Love the description of his voice and smile.
Sugarshock chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I know I'm one person, but I REALLY hope this makes a difference: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue your story. Everything about this fic is beautifully written and the suspense is just wonderful. I would absolutely love to see where this story goes, please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Pooooost pleeeeeeaaaaase omg i Love this
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
This story is so so good! Please please continue writiing it! Please
bitchbenedict chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Oh my God! Ohhh my godddddd! This story is sooooooooo good omg ! This is my first khan fanfic and all i can say is: thank you ! Do you think you writing more chapters? No pressure please, but i would really love that! :) thank you again wow. lots of love 3
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Will there be anymore updates to this? I'm dying to know where it's going.