Reviews for a not so golden life
tecachan chapter 19 . 9/25
Such a interesting story... Why is it marked as complete if it's not?
Anyway the plot is amazing and I hope you'll finish it
Quibbler78 chapter 7 . 7/22
Please tell me you meant to write 'Chocolate chip pancakes'.
Chocolate chip omelettes... Omg... Ew!
I know wizards eat some strange things, but that is beyond... Ew!
ka cabaa chapter 9 . 3/17
ï
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 2/29
I really love this story! Do you intend to finish it?
Please
nightpurr1 chapter 20 . 2/29
Is this person "Kane" uploading other people's work on other sites as his own?
amenoshimai1 chapter 20 . 1/2
I don't write on this site but I do in wattpad and this guy is a down right bastrd if you ask me!
SuchAKillJoy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I hope if this is rewritten it is with more years as a writer, and with an editor. I only got a few lines in before I quit at "hurted". Which is not a real word at all.
hawkswench chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
You have this story listed as completed but it still seems unfinished.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2015
It was very good and could have led to something much longer, by expanding on the parts about his inheritance, his pureblood status, etc. The spelling and grammar mistakes were quite frequent, but didn't do anything to the brilliance of the story in itself. I hope that you can post the rewritten story soon because it really is a very good story.
Kris chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
"tampered with" not "pampered with".
Femalefan chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Not bad but you really need a beta or get a new one because I noted a bunch of spelling and grammar errors.
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
This is the second time you mentioned the resort... I do believe Harry asked and Severus confirmed it before they even went on the first shopping trip
mimico909 chapter 19 . 3/3/2015
I liked the story but the dialog is awkward because people don't actually talk like that. But also e story just cut off is it done? I feel like it just stopped in the middle of the story and that there there were a lt of things just repeating in this story... And isn't this a romance between voldemort and harry? All they did was have a conversation in one of the last chapters
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
You already had Harry explain everything about the sorting to Severus...Twice would be fine if you hadn't made Severus act like he'd never heard it before. Also, you have WAY too many or too few commas. DX You have some major grammar issues, too. Please fix? You can sign up for a beta reader, you know.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I think its great so far. But there are too many commas.