Reviews for Pokemon Story : Ash's Journey - The Kanto Arc
Gothicfantasy chapter 4 . 2/28
ok i dont know how i missed this book. its absolutely awesome. do update it. i would love to know what happens next!
dragon satoshi ketchum 0112 chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Please update next chapter of this story I like it very much, and please include some lemon scenes
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Please continue the story!
Guardianboy chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Nice please continue
Minichow chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOME BOOK!
Diamond1984 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I can't wait to read more chapters. It is fantastic fanfic.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
According to goletts lvl at the end, he should have evolved.
jeannot1978 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
With Ash going with Leaf, will they still meet Misty, who can,t bear being around her three older sisters for very long? It would be interesting to see how Misty and Leaf would get along with each other, or even IF they will (should Leaf consider Misty as a rival for Ash's attention.).
Cersesi chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
I like it.
Ghoul99 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Update please
xsanoxx chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
i love it! ash isn't stupid his pokemon are strong he will be in a relationship with leaf!
woo hooo update soon please keep up the good work!
Unknown4804 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Something I find odd in this chapter is the transition between 1st and 3rd person. Please do try to make up your mind
doubledamn chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Great chapter, great battle and great twist letting Leaf leave. I definitely wasn't expecting that.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Nice chapter, and great story so far. I really look forward to more of this, though I do have a little request to make.

I know you're planning for Ash to have a Dratini, all I'm asking is that if it is a female can you make a separate final evolution for it? No offense to the female Dragonites out there, but there is no way someone looks at you thinks 'feminine'. And the change is just too drastic going from two serpentine evolution to something a lot more western in dragon forms.

That being said if you plan on giving Ash any more Hoenn pokemon, I suggest a Swablu. Simply because I think that Altaria is in fact a mid-stage evolution. Every other Dragon type goes like that, small first, medium second and f*cking awesome final. Swablu just stops at the second stage evolution.