Reviews for The Best Of Times
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Oh what a good chapter!
You almost made me tear up here.
I love remembering/visiting the first season before we learn everything God/Lucifer have planned for the brothers.
You come up with the best lines, 'I had been Dean's little brother since the day I was born, just as he had been my big brother. That could never change, whatever else happened to us, however long we lived.'
Thanks again for sharing your stories with us. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love this paragraph comparing angels to humans! I like Castiel, but wish some fans would remember the show is about the Winchester brothers. 'They couldn't love, not like humans could, and Dean's love for his brother transcended space and time. There was nothing he wouldn't do for him, no living being he wouldn't kill to protect him, no world he wouldn't lay waste to save him.'
I like how you wrote Dean's time while Sam was in Hell. I know you like Lisa, but I never believed Dean was happy and (I still haven't forgiven Bobby for not telling Dean Sam was back).
What a cute scene referencing the first season! I think Dean would still have that picture on his phone. :)
Of course the final line is how I picture the final scene of "SN". 'He had Sam at his side, the Impala under his ass and the open road ahead. It was everything Dean Winchester had ever wanted.'
flygirl33 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
this is such a sweet and happy chappie i like it lots!
flygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
i like this bit of them in the impala! i am glad that dean is happy
mb64 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh, how I love brotherly fluff- and oh, how you write it so well! This little fic is a reminder of why you are one of my very favorite authors on this site!

Absolutely perfect!

SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Awww! Great idea on showing that Sam had actually been half-awake and aware of Dean's plan. And that Sam did exactly what he knew Dean wanted to see! Awesome work! :D :)
mandancie chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
oh my goodness! this was so sweet! I loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Haha! Nice call back to season one!
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I really enjoyed this! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awesome work! This was really good...and had a pretty deep meaning. I loved how you replayed a long ago used prank. I can just imagine Sam's expression! :)
This was filled with amazing phrases and lines. I hope you don't mind if I quote some of them.

"Dean's love for his brother transcended space and time. There was nothing he wouldn't do for him, no living being he wouldn't kill to protect him, no world he wouldn't lay waste to save him.
Dean had accepted that now. That was just how it was. Sammy came before everything and he didn't regret it, not one little bit."

Best line I've ever read. True. Dean and Sam were, are and will always be inseparable.

"He had Sam at his side, the Impala under his ass and the open road ahead. It was everything Dean Winchester had ever wanted."

:) I might have just teared up or "aww"-ed at this line. It was awesome!

Great work yet again hon! You are a really talented writer.
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013