Reviews for Stirring the leaves
ForestWander chapter 59 . 6/3
the best hobbit fanfic every.
loved it.
FortWalden chapter 59 . 4/22
This is one of my favorite FF stories. I’ve read and listened to it probably 30 times. The ending is perfect, but a part of me will always want more. Thank you for writing this.
Diarona chapter 3 . 3/30
If Lizzy can manage to keep Fili & Kili and Thorin ALIVE ... I shall be delighted.
Diarona chapter 2 . 3/29
Okay, how did you manage to get past spell-check constantly changing Binky to Pinky? It's taken me a while; anyway, Binky IS a great name and part of what I like about this chapter. It's very low-key, no rush, no screaming drama ... just filling in the look and feel and taste of The Shire as the three travelers make their way toward Bag End. Bringing in the ponies now was a clever move, because I always wondered where they were BEFORE the Dwarves left Bilbo's home.

Ah, Bilbo. Guess who's coming to dinner ...
Diarona chapter 1 . 3/29
Okay, so I'm only about 9 yrs late reading this ... but here I am and I LIKE it! the old 'modern woman dropped into Middle Earth' schtick is alive and well, but has a unique twist here. Besides, I'm a sucker for Fili and Kili tales, so I'm sticking with this to see where this path though Middle Earth goes!

Well done, so far ... reading on ...
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 59 . 3/16
Once more, a FANTASTIC story! I know that any tale told in Middle Earth takes much time to prepare to tell, but know that there are MANY people who would be THRILLED to see see Lizzy's further adventures in Erebor before the War of the Ring.
Nina chapter 59 . 2/23
Every now and then I come back for a re read. Absolutely love this
arjane chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm back re-reading this wonderful fic again! It's just such a great and amazing plotted story and I absolute adore every character in here! I'm gonna surely loose a good amount of sleep, bc I just can't seem to stop once I'm started! Seriously, great job and thank you so much for creating and sharing this gem of a story!
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 59 . 12/29/2023
This was UTTERLY INCREDIBLE! Not in a LONG while have I DEVOURED a story like this! I know for sure I'll be returning for a re-read at some point!
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 2 . 12/28/2023
This is GREAT! Found this via RealityWarp's favorite stories. Love her Ráváme's Bane series and looking for something to scratch that LOTR itch until she uploads again. Looking forward to the rest of it!
Waffles.2244 chapter 59 . 12/12/2023
Ive never been a big ocxThorin fan but honestly this was just adorable and I loved it. Definitely gonna read again at some point.
quicksilvergold chapter 29 . 11/23/2023
I love the meta comments about fanfiction XD this is such a good fic
Guest chapter 59 . 10/14/2023
Cryyyyyyinggg. Can't believe that it's over. Even after the many rereads, it's always bittersweet when such an amazing story ends. Thanks for sharing, I hope you're well!
Guest chapter 58 . 10/14/2023
I'm always so happy with this end:')
Guest chapter 52 . 10/14/2023
That punch is just sublime!
3,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »