Reviews for Stirring the leaves
brainless19 chapter 1 . 9/26
let me just say that I am always hesitant to read any OC/Thorin fanfics. But this creation really got into me! I love how you portrayed every character! I just hoped tgat there's a lot of interaction between Lizzy and Bilbo. But all in all it is a great story to read! Good job and I hope to read more from you!
unicorn682006 chapter 59 . 9/18
Only came across this recently and love it so much! Wonderful writing and unique way of telling the story! Just love it! Thank you for sharing it! Wondered if you plan or ever though of writing a sequel by retelling of LOTR? Thank you again for this wonderful story!
Catali7 chapter 1 . 9/8
This was brilliant. I loved every moment and have sacrificed many hours of sleep to complete it over the course of two days. There are very few good Thorin/OC stories out there, and of those, this has to be my favorite. You managed to keep everyone in character; Thorin was Thorin as he would've been of faced with a character such as Lizzy, and so, too, were the rest of the company. Not once did I think to myself, "Well, THAT'S out of character." And the love story. *swoons* It was so sweet and angst filled and all things good!
Anyway, thanks so much for your efforts and your dedication in completing this wonderful tale, and I hope to see you writing in this fandom again, soon. Best wishes~
Wynter Phoenix chapter 59 . 8/18
Haven't read this in a long time...did a quick reread and I remember why I love it so much. One of my favorite stories.
Fanfictioncali28 chapter 23 . 7/31
Oh my gosh! I've been reading this for two days and I honestly think this is my favorite ThorinxOC fanfiction. I love the ending of this chapter when Beorn told Lizzy about returning and them having dozens of children to play with. I love him though, he's a great character. Love your writing so much, and sorry I haven't been reviewing until now. I've just been so sucked into this story and am excited that it's now complete. I also love the questions for your readers at the end and have been answering every single one on my own, not wanting to stop reading my new favorite fanfiction.
This is the best fan fiction that I have EVER, in all my time reading, seen!
Everything about this story was perfect and amazing, I binge read it in one day. Thank you so much!
Kagome Narome chapter 59 . 7/19
Ok, this is my second time reading this story. And probably not the last either. It's so well written and perfectly paced, I find myself keeping it in the back of my mind for days on end. THANK YOU for providing me with such a wonderful story, I will never once forget it. :)
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 1 . 7/11
so, I've read this once already but I love it, reread time.
L.E chapter 26 . 7/11
This was fucking excellent. Lizzy jumping into the water was so, so heroic!
Silent Killing chapter 18 . 6/26
Lizzy here says that the other two movies hadn't been released yet when she came to Middle Earth, but in a previous chapter she mentioned Tauriel, so uhh how?
WifeofRiverSong chapter 59 . 6/21
This was one of the best things I have ever read, including actual published stories.
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 59 . 6/16
Well, I have completely devoured this story over the last few days and I can’t stress enough just how brilliant it is. I’m used to human OC inserts being a little cringe-worthy and Marysue...but Lizzy threw those expectations out the window. I loved her so much and now I just long that this could have been how the story really ended. I have read few stories that I’ve enjoyed as much as this one. Bravo!
Leo105 chapter 59 . 6/14
This. story. was. so. BLOODY. AMAZING! Thank you so much for uploading this marvelous story, I enjoyed it from the very beginning to the very end (although it was a little unclear of how Gandalf came to know the other world, but I guess that's hard to explain heh). Your character development was on point and I loved every single one of them! Gaaah.
Again, thanks so much, you're an amazing writer. I loved it and am most grateful for the opportunity to read this!
Glorixz chapter 20 . 6/14
Great chapter! Quick note though, Gandalf's quote is "He is under no enchantment BUT his own". Cheers :)
3,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »