Reviews for Stirring the leaves
FireCookie chapter 59 . 10/11
What a great fic! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Loved how Thorin fought the gold sickness!Would be overjoyed to see their wedding and kids and maybe a five year later thing for three company. I enyohed this so much,thanks again *chef's kiss*
I do adore that last line. Well done all round! This story is so good I lost sleep and neglected homework
Thank you for a most interesting story. I’m glad you enjoyed your travels through out the time of writing, and congratulations on Cambridge.
I must note that Lord Lothar’s body would have been carried on a beir. A pyre is a fire, frequently a ceremonial funeral pyre.
Ninja Squirrel chapter 59 . 9/16
Took me forever to read because I binge-read and then stop for a while, but I am officially finished! :) It was awesome!
MariaJane716 chapter 2 . 9/15
I come back to this story every once in a while. It is so amazing I honestly can't believe a story like 'After' gets a film and amazing pieces like this get overlooked.
Auzziie chapter 20 . 8/26
Loved it!
AmandaBaker852 chapter 59 . 8/2
Thanks for the wonderful story.
decode159 chapter 59 . 7/30
My goodness! I've been binge-reading this story for the past two days; sad to see it end but happy with it all the same! I've loved every bit of it and look forward to reading more of you work~ :)
Junia Grey chapter 59 . 7/29
I found this story just recently and I enjoyed it very much. I love your OC Lizzie and the ways you changed the events of the Hobbit. The slowburn romance between Lizzie & Thorin was absolutely wonderful. And of course, I love the bromance between Lizzie and the rest of the company.
I would be so happy to read the promised oneshots someday. That would be the icing on the perfect cake.
For me, this is the best Hobbit-fanfic I've ever read and one of the best fanfics in my collection, too. Wonderfully done, you are truly a talented writer.
ShadowStained chapter 59 . 7/23
I still love this story every time i reread it. I always hoped there would be a sequel that followed the Lord of the Rings books.
I’ve never read or watched Lord of the Rings but I would gladly read a fic with it if it was by you. Honestly I never read the Hobbit before reading this and all my knowledge is entirely on this fic. It’s always such a pleasure to reread and follow such an adventure. Its always so satisfying to feel Lizzy grow and change over the course of it.
ShadowStained chapter 52 . 7/23
This chapter has probably one of my absolute favorite paragraphs in it. The final paragraph where Bard and Thranduil are on either side of Lizzy, offering tea and wine. Every time I reread this fic it makes me laugh and smile every time.
One of my absolutely favorite interactions
yoonglesstxn chapter 59 . 7/11
Omg, over the last maybe three/four days this has been the only thing that i have been reading. It is quite simply the most amazing fanfic i have ever read.

You had all the characters personalities done perfectly. I don't normally read fanfics with characters added in, i'm more of a Thilbo person lol but this omg has by far passed my love for Thilbo.

The whole story was amazingly writen, you had the emotions right for every moment. I am truly sad now that i have finished it, i have nothing left to do.

So thank you so so much for having taken the time and put the dedication in to firstly writing this story and actually completing it :)))
fraidykat chapter 59 . 7/8
Wow, great story, I just finished Stirring the Leaves. Thank you, enjoyed it very much, now to read the one shots and stuff about them.
Sounds as though you had a lot of fun while writing this traveling the world and working a varied assortment of jobs. I haven't checked to see if you are still writing but I hope you are.
Juanita
MM995 chapter 2 . 7/1
Dwarves are just slightly taller or around the same height as hobbits, who are around 3'6 on average, which means dwarves probably average at around 4'2 at best. I think you're purposely making them taller just so Lizzy could be closer to them in stature rather than towering over them. Personally, I don't think it's a good reason to do so, and disagree in general with that device, but it's your story and I'm enjoying it so far so I can let it go.
3,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »