Reviews for Stirring the leaves
rose antiquus chapter 23 . 10/13
I’ve always wondered how a woman would have Children with Beorn aha!
That last image - her on the throne with the Elvish king and the dragon slayer both trying to comfort her with drinks - is absolutely magical.
thereisaredeemer chapter 59 . 10/1
I loved reading this. You did well, really well. You also made things make sense. you weren't one of those people who wrote a story but didn't bother to make it fit with Middle Earth. I appreciate your use of the book as well as the movie.
thereisaredeemer chapter 57 . 10/1
WOW...
thereisaredeemer chapter 23 . 9/30
Never expected Beorn to like Lizzy THAT way.
thereisaredeemer chapter 22 . 9/30
The scene form Galadriel's mirror came true. Hope the other stuff doesn't, except her and Thorin's kids of course.
thereisaredeemer chapter 18 . 9/30
How did she know about Taruiel? If the other movies haven't come out yet, how come she teased Kili about it and then muttered about it not even being canon? Explanation?
thereisaredeemer chapter 3 . 9/30
Did you by any chance read The History of the Hobbit Mr. Baggins or The History of the Hobbit Part Two: Return to Bag-End by John D. Rateliff?
u.hv.to.find.out.ur.self chapter 1 . 9/22
I'll never not reread this
Kate0joe chapter 57 . 9/9
That was good read
PandorWho chapter 59 . 9/7
That was amazing ! Actualy "amazing" isn't strong enought to say how good this is ! I can't thank you enought for sharing your wonderful work ! I loved it and I will read it again !
pegasus5406 chapter 59 . 9/4
Oh my god! I love this story...it was amazing...I can't wait to read more of your stories...Thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
I came across this story by pure chance and while I was skeptical at first I couldn’t put it down. This was absolutely brilliantly written. I love every single thing about it. In fact I’m going to reread it and enjoy it yet again. Followed by poking my nose at other stories then coming back to this one.
I have smiled so much while reading this that my face hurts. This will be one I return to on a consistent basis.
Thank you thank you for writing this fantastic story!
Shola2001 chapter 59 . 8/20
Great story, loved it.
Nixie.Naajix chapter 23 . 8/17
I would love to see a Beorn short story now lol that last line of his got me hooked. Such a smooth talker, swoons,
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »