Reviews for Stirring the leaves
issv chapter 59 . 6/12/2020
Just finished reading this story for the second time. It is without a doubt one of my favourite fics! Thank you so much for sharing this brilliant story.
KingKaizen chapter 59 . 6/9/2020
This is absolutely brilliant. I couldn't stop reading. I loved it so much I can see myself reading it again and again. Well done.

I haven't checked your other stories yet, but are you going to write LoR with Lizzy, Thorin and the company's involvement? I would read that in a heartbeat. I feel Gandalf may change his mind about Lizzy's involvement with the LoR business when the time arrives to deal with the ring.
StarsAroundMyScars chapter 59 . 6/7/2020
I love this story soooooooooooooo MUCH! love the flow of the relationship between Thorin and Lizzy! I also love the fact that all of Durin’s survived xD But.. Kinda sad that Bilbo isn't here anymore
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2020
Downton abbey season 1 episode 1 reference! 3
ThatBlueStrawberry chapter 59 . 6/4/2020
I. Love. This! This is genuinely one of my new favorite Hobbit stories! I love just how well you balanced between canon, and your changes. It all felt so natural, and incharacter! I love Lizzy, and Amma, and oh my gosh the way you did Tauriel and Kili's relationship! I've never disliked their relationship, but never really seeked it out or anything, but oh my gosh the way you did it was amazing and I LOVE it. Now: Lizzy and Thorin. They were great! The build up was really nice, and I really like their relationship! There's just so many little things that you did throughout this story with them, it was so nice! I also love how Lizzy made friends with everyone, because it felt so natural? It was great! Thank you for writing this story!
Although (and don't feel like you have to answer!) I am a bit confused over something? Why couldn't Gandalf send Lizzy back home to get closure, and wrap things up, and then bring her back? Why was Gandalf so adamant that she couldn't interfere with the Fellowship's quest? I suppose getting rid of the ring now, could prevent Aragorn from becoming king maybe, but it just seemed odd to me. This story was GREAT though!
Azufyra chapter 6 . 6/1/2020
Let see... I would like meet Elrond, Eowyn or Fili I suppose but in real, I would adore meet all Thorin's Company !
What did you say ?! Thorin takes his shirt off every time we review ? SO COOL !
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 59 . 5/24/2020
So we clearly need a one-off of them as a family.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 52 . 5/23/2020
To be the nerd it was thought Thranduil had a few children (4 or 5 but my memory is hazy), odd for an elf but he was also a drunk who lived in a cave so...his wife was killed by a Balrog. He resisted the fade, being called back by the kids. Legolas isn't the oldest, he's the baby...again, if memory serves.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 48 . 5/23/2020
God love the richard 2 reference. I am a Shakespearean and thats among my most favorite of speeches.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 46 . 5/23/2020
I so envy you your new zealand adventure. Im hoping it will still be there when i go to retire in 20 years and my kids are grown and dont wanna come.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Well you did it. You distracted me with this. There goes sleeping.

I really enjoy your nerdness. We share the same taste.
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 22 . 5/20/2020
I'll for ever love this chapter,Does she see menas a suitor?" He wondered in horror. gets me every time XD
akinomatis chapter 59 . 4/27/2020
I loved this! Thank you for a fantastic story.
Anna Wrightless chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
Well, I'm here like so many others. Here to reread this magnificent story once again. Wonderfully well written and crafted, a joy to read. Tolkien would have been proud that he inspired this.
Decrement chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Welp... here I am again. Back for another helping of this fic for the umpteenth time...
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »