Reviews for Stirring the leaves
ladymoonscar chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
if this is a thorin/oc I suggest a chapter for him
and kili seems rather flirty with her. might want to pull back a bit on that part
Guntz chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
This is a lovely chapter, I am eager to see more in the next and what happens when she finally meets Gandalf, however I get the feeling we all will know how that will end.
Slake13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Keep updating! I love the details really but I do hope the next chapter it'll pick up (: still great!
Littleloo chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
You are actually a REALLY good writer, but I was disappointed when I came across the fact that story was just started...seeing as how I wanted to just read the whole thing, maybe ill return in a couple months. Well done
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I love this! Please update soon!
Aluriel chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful chapter! You write so well, and this is already fast becoming one of my favourite stories! I eagerly await the next chapter. Thank you for writing, and much love!
MoonCrown chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Haha an easy mistakes to make when you know more than you let on xD great chapter! You are a really good writer and it's a joy to read :D
charathwen chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hi there :) I actually found this story through wonderful Aluriel's profile, and I thought that if she's put this to her favorites this must be worth reading. And I was right :)

I think the way you've brought Lizzy to Middle-Earth is great and I personally like to think that could happen if I would someday travel to New Zealand :) Also, it is cool that you've decided her to interact with some other than Gandalf and Thorin first. Fili and Kili would make such a great couple of friends, I think. I am curious though what you've been planning concerning the fact that Lizzy knows how things happen in book and so she kinda sees to the possible future, right? Though, what 'the man' in the bookshop said to Lizzy gives me a feeling that things are not going to happen as they are int he book, and I do hope that will expand to other events too and not just the ending :)

And I must say, I really like your style to write. I do not know if english is your mother tongue but anyhow your text is very fluent and spelling/grammar error-free which is lovely :) Also your sentences are not too short, which actually falls into the fluent text-category now that I think about it :)

And for the record, english is not my own mother tongue so forgive me if my review isn't such pleasant reading ;)

So, I really do hope that this will not be one of those stories which will end up lying around with one or two chapters. I really look forward to reading more of this and if you keep up this writing style I dare to hope the relationships are not build too quickly as I prefer it :)

Sorry about this rather long review btw but that's how I like it :D
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is actually a very good beginning to a story, one I'm enjoying already. It's well-written and interesting. Lizzy is definitely not having the time of her life right now. I think you made it realistic how she came to realise that maybe she is not where she thought she was.
I'll definitely be following this one.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is exceptionally well written. My goodness, I don't think I can complement it enough. I enjoy how you introduce your Lizzy character, and give her personality and life without slowing down the story. I like how she ended up in Middle Earth, simply walking down an innocent looking path, and finding herself there. No lightning strikes, or being swallowed by a... Hippo, or whatnot. (Not that those ways are bad, it's just that this way fits your story very well, somehow.)

Anyway, I also like her first meeting with the Durin brothers, and the meeting with the old man in the bookshop, that I'm guessing portends to something.

I'm terribly excited to see what happens next!
Guntz chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I've nothing to criticize, just implore you to make more chapters of this interesting story. Yes, typical girl-who-falling-to-ME but this looks promising!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awesome! I would panic and run and too. Then I would throw rocks while crying out of anger for a few minutes lol.
Aluriel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Holy crap. This is amazingly well-written! I was enraptured from the first sentence. Your portrayal of both Thorin and Gandalf are amazing, and I already love dear Lizzy. She has a spark about her. I wish I could write like this :O All in all, very well done, and I eagerly await your next chapter! And I shall be following you on Tumblr as well. Much love, and happy writing!
Slake13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I honestly enjoyed it! Very interesting start and I hope you update soon (:
MoonCrown chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D great work!
3,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240