Reviews for Sequel
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That was great! TIVA FOREVER!
mousanony chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved the way this was all put together, just perfect!
ncisandsvuaddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really like this fic. You're an incredible author and I really love your stories!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Okay, here we go... :)

First, I must admit, I was a little hesitant about them not speaking the week after; but then you put that "I miss you" and I melted and nothing else mattered anymore. The dynamic between them was just right throughout the entire piece. "If you don't mind" and then "I don't" and then the hand thing, MEH I could SO see it.

"You are an idiot, Tony."
"But you laughed."
That was probably the main reason I didn't even want to try and write it myself, because I didn't think I could come up with a good thing for him to say that would make her laugh like that. And here you are, just making it perfect, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

"That does make her sober a bit; and him, hesitate a bit." - I see their facial expressions so vivdly, I can't tell you, this is so THEM ohmygosh.

"Will I see you again, Tony?" - just, nope. And then he only knows how to plan his life around her, and they really need to make Tony semi drunk on the show, so he'll finally tell her all those things. I'm just sayin'. And the 'finding you' theme was, like, exquisite. It's another click in her head that he's really in it for real, and it's enough to make her reciprocate. Yesyesyes.

"I could never not want you." The words fall out before she can stop herself, and they stare wide-eyed at each other.
Oh, those loaded looks. I think I love them just as much as I hate them, haha. Very well done.

And then all this build-up gets me to my absolute favorite line:
"Too soon?" he asks nervously.
"Too perfect."
SOPHIE. Wah this is so, so, so right. I LOVE that it was too perfect. It's exactly how I felt about it, but then I was also upset with myself feeling this way, because I didn't want Tony to feel he did something wrong, Because he didn't. And then he explains why he had to make it that way, and it made me feel good about it just as it did Ziva. And I just can't when you do those things, when you play on my emotions exactly like you do with your characters', when I go through the exact process as they do. YES.

Is it okay that I feel a little proud that it was me who prompted you to come up with this story? It definitely did take a life of its own, but it's just so wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you. Thank you.

oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sequel should be taken by the writers, give you credit, and be turned into minisodes that air every Tuesday night throughout the summer!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awwww, you're back to fluffy! This is so sweet:) amazing story
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really, really, REALLY liked this! Simply beautiful, loving, tender, and oh, so wholesome, it just makes me feel like skipping with joy... :)
bluemoonfaerie chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really really like their dialogue.

" I only know how to plan my life around you, Ziva."

"What are you doing here?"
"Finding you."

"I would've knocked down your door at dinner demanding to know why you didn't want me anymore."
"I could never not want you."

Awww. 3
TIVA ANGEL chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Type your review here...
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Really like it!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was really cute, a nice break from all the angst, thank you :) I love their random ways of finding each other, not that they'd ever really be allowed to get very far away. I'm sorry to hear about the stories you're deleting but I understand clearing up your profile. How long do I have if I want to print them off? :) Thanks for sharing!
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was really a darling tag! It's clear that you crafted it with love. Everything fit together so seamlessly.

Our canon luck, they will arrive back in the bullpen, reinstated, having barely seen each other in four months :p. On the plus side, probably with very nice tans ...

Couldn't you go and write for the show? :)
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Love it - great dialogue, sounds just like them!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This one is hopeful.
I like hopeful.

Plus it's a good story!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awh, this was really sweet and near-realistic! Well done!