Reviews for Pleasureable Dreams
Eli42 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Super hot!
Karolsp chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
You know, everytime I start one of your stories I think "this is the best chapte R" and then I find another and think "no this is the one" and here I go again changing my mind because I'm pretty sure this is the best one... But again I may change my mind again pretty soon and I dont like to sound that volatile... Lololololol Awsome story!
Karolsp chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Bella's dreams will kill Edward one day... Or he'll lose his mind! Lol his musings while she's sleeping are soo good, how he goes from the general feeling to the minimal detail of it... Love it!
BellWardForever143 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ooh! Very sexy ExB human lemon I have ever read so far... :) :D
mygooddog chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I don't smoke but I think i need a cigerett.
BellWardForever143 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
TwerdLife chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Oh I have missed you! I love this story! I love all your works! I cannot wait for more soon and I hope you are writing more so now :)
Great job as usual :D
favludo chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
You're writing is as awesome as always :)
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
My hubbie is looking at me strangely as I fan myself in this 60 weather...little does he know that he's about to reap the benefits of this story tonight.

As usual, loved it my dearest! Can't wait for more whenever it's possible!
christylou chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
great story..
Unmovingocean chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Uh... Uh... I am Froever speechless that was so awesome
Unmovingocean chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love it
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Don't worry about the preview for me, hun. I want more surprises!

As always, love love LOVED it! It's just what the erotic, kinky doctor ordered. PM me! Sorry I never responded earlier.
LadyJovi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
YAY! So happy there is another one of these, I love these! Sucks that I won't be able to read the rest until Monday though, going to be without internet until then! Have a great weekend!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ut oh... is the snake getting out of hand ? LOL.

Looking forward to more :)