|Reviews for Getting Her Irish On|
| HermioneandMarcus chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you
| Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
...so what you're saying is, when I move to Texas...I'm pretty much stuck with "yee haw"?
| Niki-Jayne chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
| reedus fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story. Pure heaven.
| Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Yay! I can't lie, I've read this more than once on my Google drive, but having it up on FFn makes me happy. These are a few of my favorite things:
- *snort* it's like they're having a little stand-off. So cute.
2) "Ya know how to play the penny whistle and you'll eat any'ting dat involves a po-tay-toe!"
- this just makes me giggle bc Murphy.
3) "Christ, girl, ya can't say that to yer Grandma!"
- HAHAHAHAHA omg lmao *pets Murphy*
4) "Yee haw?" Pam drawled.
"I was in Texas," Murphy explained.
- This entire fic, and particularly this exchange, reminds me of some of the s5 Buffy/Spike scenes. Nice chemistry and timing.
Well done, m'dear. xoxoxxx
| Siarh chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh you know I'm not gonna just leave this one without a review. Christ girl. These two are like siblings already.
"Yee-haw!" Jesus, Mary and Joseph woman! I scared all of the pets with the bark of laughter that escaped when Murph said Yee-haw. Can we get him to do that on tape? I'd play money!
I love the Pam & Wren arc so much. All other OFCs that people pair our boys up with just pale in comparison. (Minus one nameless girl over in Val's bag of tricks- I adore her as well)
Well done. Well done indeed!