Reviews for A Lion's duty
Jaenera Targaryen chapter 34 . 9/23
I get the feeling Joffrey will eventually have Ned executed, and when that happens...
Jaenera Targaryen chapter 33 . 9/23
Robb and Joanna are only too fit for each other...the North will eventually join the dragons.
Jaenera Targaryen chapter 13 . 9/23
She's your sister Jon, and if things had been different you might actually have married her in a few years.
Wood3h chapter 1 . 7/18
Nice story, very interesting! I would love some updates for it!
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 8 . 3/22
Go Jaime!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 35 . 3/5
I really liked the story so far. The characters are all very interesting. My favorite so far has been Joffrey. He still has traits easily recognizable from the twat from the canon we all know and love to hate, but this sincere desire to be a good ruler makes him much more sympathetic, even though there are still moments I can't help but go "Goddamit Joffrey!".
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 35 . 3/5
Nice story.
LittleGingerBird chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I like the story quite a bit but I do have one criticism and that is that the narrative does not seem balanced. We have been getting a lot of Lannisters and I know they are your favor, but it would be nice to hear what the other side thinks and how they have changed and evolved. The way the story is now seems very black and white.
Selias chapter 31 . 11/29/2014
Weary means tired. Wary means cautious..
Selias chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
I've seen this typos throughout your story. When you "loose" something, you have released it. When you "lose" something, you have lost it.
what.if.indeed chapter 36 . 11/22/2014
This is one of the more original fanfictions I've read for A Song of Ice and Fire. I really enjoyed your characterization of Jaime especially, but Ned and Arya are pretty great too. I also like your exploration of Rhaenys. It's too bad this story is on hiatus. I encourage you to keep going with it, if only for yourself, as it's obvious you have put many hours into it already. I'd definitely enjoy reading more!
Panory Bro chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
It's a real shame about the hiatus. Just know you managed to get me to like Joffery, which is quite a feat. Hopefully the hiatus isn't indefinite.
Kate chapter 36 . 11/2/2014
Please, please, please, keep writing. I absolutly adored this story and it would mean so much to me if you could continue it.
Targ chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
No problems. Still willing to wait to see what happens
Antf chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
I'm sorry to hear that you think 'no one' wants to read this fic or the amount of interested people are not up to your expectations. It's a real shame that the haters got to you in the end. Hope to see you back...if at all, and thanks for everything up to now.