Reviews for Pins and Needles
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Poor Alice! I don't blame her; I wouldn't be able to keep calm either. I like the way that you included the title of the piece in the story. I hope you update this soon! Overall, good job!
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Baby Neville's pissed that he's not the chosen one... hahaha..
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I like this, because it's very suspenseful at the end and make you wonder- "Is the baby going to be alright?" or "What's wrong? They can help, right?". I love Alice's first line: "Push? What the hell do they think I'm doing? Sippin' cocktails?"

I think that helped draw it together, and made me laugh despite the circumstances in the story.

Great Job!
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey!
I liked Alice's temper, as it is really a not nice and easy thing to do.
I would like to no what was wrong with Neville.
It was a bit short for me and I felt it was a bit uncomplete, but I'm guessing this is the challange where you have to write drabbles which are related. I'm guessing this isn't the end of the story. YOu have to write 24 drabbles, one for every hour, right?
I would love to read the rest!

Alicia :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really like the way that your wrote Alice's internal monologue as she has Neville. It's funny and absolutely adorable. I do wish that you gave us a little more description between Neville being born and the end of this fic; I feel like it's a little short, though I assume the length was related to the type of challenge this was. Overall, good job!
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was an interesting chapter. I like Alice's POV as well as her thought. It was short but really nicely written, and I can't wait to see what will happen. It was short, but enough to make a good cliffhanger.
It was touching when you wrote 'Something's wrong with our baby boy' as well as Alice's feeling.
I didn't spot any mistakes, good job, and I'm interested to see what happens.