Reviews for Jar
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ahahaha aww that is so cute. Loved it.
Reading your stories, I noticed that Auslly only ever have a son. Do they have a daughter at all or...? I think they would be great parents to a daughter. Austin would be protective of her and he'd spoil her, while Ally would be her best friend. It'd be cute as :)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
First of all, sorry for the delay. Second of all, wa yes, finally a sequel to Jack's Plaps, you have no idea how happy yoi made me, because you've said before you would write one and I was so excited ever since then but now it's here and I'm just happy because Jack's Flaps is literally one of the best and I'm just happy.

Anywayns, I like how the story, like, covered a long period of time in their lives. But then again, it makes total sense because yoy wanted to show how Pickles and Pancakes kept appearing in their lives, still, I love it. "Except that she's beautiful, and his girlfriend, and he loves her," don't mind me, just dying over here. "... But if he's not perfect for you, what's the point?" just like to point out that I agree 100 %. And aw Austin being nervous about the whole meeting the parents thing, I could just imagine his face as that thought crossed his mind.

I literally laughed out loud at him trying to prove his manhood to Ally by trying to open a pickle jar ( I see that's where the title is coming from ), Idk, it's just cute and funny at the same then I read that he was actually planning on proposing and instantly melted. Only Austin would try something like that because of his fear of Ally rejecting him. The whole scene with her grandma was the cutest, literally. And omg when Austin asked her grandmother for her pernission to marry Ally and how he "wanted to make sure he was doing the right thing." aw that was the sweetest thing ever cause he actually have so much thought into it and that only shows how much this all is important to him and how he's kind of a bit more mature now.

He took her to Jack's Flaps on Valentine's Day, which is also when they moved in together. This right her says so much, I don't even know how and if that's even possible, I just kinda feel like that. A. M. 2. That's perfect. Her middle name thing brought back Couples & Careers memories and that scene is literally one of my favorites on the show, like, ever.

The whole "August 5, 2016 " part is literally concluded in two simple senteces. "There's no way a life size symbol would fit in their apartment. There's no way it'd fit in this galaxy.". That is all.

How you showed that they still acted the same even tho they were older and how Pancakes and Pickles still played a huge part in their lives, was the perfect way to end this story with. I loved it.

All in all, it was perfect. One of my favorites :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aww, Great Story!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awww that is so adorable how Austin and Ally's two favorite food made a lasting impression on the moments of their lives together. I love how Austin proposed with Ally's grandma's ring, so romantic and even sweeter then if he bought her another ring.
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aaaaaawwwwwwwww that's so sweet.
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
that was adorable, especially the ending when they're older and cuter ;D great job, as usual
0oCupcakeQueeno0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh hell, just when I think you can't get any better you manage to blow me away again. Flawless, epic, perfection. Also I sort of liked it. ;) Bravo.
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
:D love the story but jacks flaps are still wayyy better
R5Forever chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
All your fanfics are GENIUS.
maddiegirl56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gosh I loved this! Jack's Flaps is one of my favorites of your fics (all of them are good, but I dunno, that one kinda stood out) and now there's like a sequel to it! Yay! It was so good!
SORRYDELETEDACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awww that was amazingly cute!