Reviews for Understanding
kareruhana chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nice writing, but not even one japanese artist? I always pictured Kyo as a Dir en grey fan, and not just because of his name. (Could definitely imagine them getting passionate during 'Toguro', which has been known to cause spontaneous panty disintegration within the first few chords) Points for including Queen though.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Cute fanfic, I would never have pictured Tohru as a rock fan :p
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Naww cute :P
warrioresscat chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I really liked this! The lemon was good, and I would love to see Kyo &Torhu enter an official relationship. (And then get married and gave her find out that she's pregnant) :D Id love even more lemon, but I like how well you balance it with actual plot. Thanks for writing this!
little dream dragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I agree, you should continue it sso that Tohru accedently gets pregnant and everyone finds out.
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Great story
Jade1417 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Really good :)
The next one chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I think you should make one where tohru acadently gets pregnet! Then Yuki and Shigure find out, then soon everyone knows!
chloe200999 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Love it is there another one?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
loved this!:)
the last part almost made me cry:(
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Man, that was nice. But Yuki or Shigure should have walked in...that would be hilarious...like really...being so hot and steamy, then suddenly he comes in at an 'oops!' moment. Pure gold. Anyway, it was nice! Great job! Never knew such an innocent anime became...so hot and steamy... -wink wink-