Reviews for The Illogical, Alphabetical Adventures of the Starship Enterprise
MissSexyRain chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Cute :3
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
LOL good job Enterprise crew!
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Poor Spock!
PrayerGirl chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
XD loved this, but poor Spock!
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
I love the last two lines!
PrayerGirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Yes I remember this episode and the lines you used were some of my faves and yes I loved how they ended with those two going at it! It always makes me laugh! I think one of favorite endings is when McCoy delivers a baby and the mom not understanding names him Leonard James Teeair (if I spelt that right) and Spock is just shocked that they interfered so much. I freaking laughed so hard!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Ummm... No. David Tennant is the best. I live Uhura and all, but she has the wrong opinion when it comes to Doctor Who. And yes, opinions can be wrong. When I say so.
Compliment Giver chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Yes! Kirk has the exact taste in Doctors that I do!
Sonar chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Awesome
MusicalNinja15 chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Wow! That was seriously awesome! Everything was just so perfect. I must tell you that I am SO HAPPY that you updated! I gasped last night when I got the email. This was just great for Christmas. The plot line was simple, but the dialogue with Bones and Kirk made it just fantastic. I actually have never seen Doctor Who, but people have told me about the different doctors, so I still got the joke and I thought it was funny. I think my favorite part was with Bones and Kirk when Bones was all "Bah humbug, to you too..."

I am so glad you updated! This was great. Hopefully you can wrote some more during the break. Keep writing!

Your fan and friend,
MusicalNinja15

P.S. What happened to your beta?
Vulcanlover12 chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Spock...made a joke?!
IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE!
Vulcanlover12 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
XD! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD! Lol's all the way to infinity.
'Well, they call me Bones and I'm third in command
Second in line is the man I just can't stand
He's a green-blooded, pointy-eared, seven year itch
And when he pon farrs
He'll make a Vulcan his bitch.'
Poor Spock! XD!
Vulcanlover12 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
XD! This is my favorite chapter by far!
I'llLightUpTheSky4You chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
AMAZING! DOCTOR WHO RULES! DAVID TENANT FOR THE WIN!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Dude...he sounds like Mccoy in that new show of his...AWESOME!