Reviews for For The Only Hope
gryffinpuff23 chapter 64 . 11/20
I just read this story (thanks for getting me through a terrible bout of the flu!) I know it's been awhile since you updated, I hope you're doing well, and I'm very much looking forward to any updates! I love your ruthless hermione!
Elousive chapter 64 . 11/14
Wow- so I was cleaning out an old email account and saw a chapter update for this fic. Curious, as I favorited back in like 2014- I literally read this entire thing non-stop in the last 24 hours. I’m definitely one of those people who usually opt for finished fics, shows, series- I’m impatient and hate to wait- so I’m a little selfish and sad that you couldn’t pull a Hermione yourself and use a time-turner to stay young and free to hammer this out as fast as I would like. Haha- but seriously. Your ability to write a fully fleshed out character and perspective was crazy impressive at 15-16 when you started writing this, and you’ve just gotten better.

Cannot wait to see where this is heading, I hope you find a streak of inspiration soon!
afanofalot33 chapter 64 . 11/1
this is so good. I read this in 3 days
platinumphoenixpdx chapter 64 . 10/10
how many more chapters until it's done? I forget most of what I read immediately. so when the next chapter comes out, or the story is completed, I'll have to reread from the beginning. normally I don't read stories until they're finished. I didn't realize this was incomplete until chapter 61. but I'll be happy to reread it. I hope there is steamy smut at the end. I like the plot. but I read fanfiction for the "M" rating.
Ieraed chapter 37 . 10/9
"dystyl phalanges" I'm laughing so hard. do you work in healthcare lol!
NovaMater chapter 64 . 9/12
Enjoyed reading this story again. I will be ready for a new chapter whenever you are lol!
Aafarri93 chapter 64 . 8/17
I hope this isn’t the end. This is one of the most complicated and well thought out stories I’ve had the pleasure to read. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done so far
Any chance an update is coming soon? Desperate for an update!
Dizzydez1133 chapter 64 . 6/30
This has been the BEST story I have read on SSHG and I am in love. I just read 64 chapters in the last three days. I am praying you finish this story because I am beyond invested. PLEASE do not abandon it, because you have a very special gift for writing!
RhodaBush chapter 57 . 6/20
Lovely story…update when you can!
iLoveMyMV chapter 64 . 5/9
Nooooooooooooooooooo... I didn't noticed it's the end of the update... nooooooooo...

LOVED IT, loved it! Can't wait for the next update.
Hope all is well for you and love ones.
SloanBl chapter 64 . 4/25
I love it! Please update soon!
poliscinerd chapter 60 . 4/13
I’ve read this story more times than I care to admit, simply because it is just that good. Some of my favourite parts have been your comments at the bottom of the text. I feel like I’ve seen you grow up, even though you’re a complete stranger to me. I’m strangely in a similar place (kind of), going into my last year of my undergrad and applying to graduate schools while growing a very healthy romantic relationship. It’s funny, when I was in highschool I read your updates at the bottom and thought it was so fantastic that you were doing so well in life. Strange how similar mine has become. My apologies for rambling on but I am just so happy for you. As happy as a complete stranger can be for another one. I’m so excited to read more of this story and follow it until completion.
Winter.Blue2234 chapter 30 . 3/6
I'd forgotten how much I adore this story. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this beautifully, elaborate piece
Have been dying for an update, any chance you can post a new chapter soon?
3,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »