Reviews for For The Only Hope
And FOREVER chapter 53 . 3h
oh man.. only a few chapters left T_T
And FOREVER chapter 52 . 4h
another excellent chapter! thank God they kinda got back together!
And FOREVER chapter 51 . 10h
they're slowly coming back together! I hope lol
And FOREVER chapter 50 . 10h
the emotions are so strong in this one
And FOREVER chapter 49 . 11h
another excellent chapter!
And FOREVER chapter 48 . 8/14
another excellent chapter! I hope those two come to their senses soon..
And FOREVER chapter 46 . 8/14
wow.. this is intense *.*
And FOREVER chapter 41 . 8/14
man, you're doing very well in life *smiley face* congrats on all the hard work paying off!
And FOREVER chapter 39 . 8/14
oh man, Cedric's in trouble.. and ur AN, most guys are a-holes now a days
And FOREVER chapter 38 . 8/14
ohh boy, so much went down!
And FOREVER chapter 36 . 8/13
beautiful chapter as usual, I'm so sad that I'm getting close to the published chapters T_T
And FOREVER chapter 32 . 8/12
wicked chapter! Hermione was amazing! and the preview for the next chapter is looking depressing, Dumbledore isn't going to keep them apart is he?
I love this story so much *.*
hopegirl chapter 58 . 8/11
Wow! I am impressed, both by your story and your life achievements to date. I really enjoyed reading the story.
Two critiques: you have some typos, as can be expected when you're typing this volume of words. Also, it seems a bit like Hermione can do anything and rarely experiences failure.
Some things I think you're doing well: balance of dialogue and action. The emotional responses of characters. A really interesting plot line. Capturing differences in maturity across age.
I had a ton of fun reading For the Only Hope. I certainly hope you'll have time sometime to finish it! Thank you for sharing your story, and I wish you well in your other endeavors.
And FOREVER chapter 30 . 8/10
man... I'm over half way thru, not cool T_T amazing so far! this seriously ranks as one of my fav stories
And FOREVER chapter 28 . 8/10
the ending was amazing! and Dumbledore is an asshole
2,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »