Reviews for For The Only Hope
pangaokao chapter 58 . 9/25
glad to konw you enjoy a happy life,nowonder you create this incredible fiction.
BratGirl1983 chapter 58 . 9/23
Love it! I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update.
very impressive and amaaaazing work that you have written here!
but...pleaaaase Update sometime soon! :-)) I Love this Story and really Really really want to know what happens next... :-))
NoahIrene chapter 58 . 9/14
Stayed up an extra 12 hours to read this- well done! Brilliant plot so far and superb written skills! Hope you will update again soon!
Your sweetest dream chapter 58 . 9/11
I started reading your story when you were maybe 3 chapters in back in 2013 or so. I have absolutely loved it from the beginning, you are such a talented writer! I think I'm maybe 2 or so years older than you, so I completely understand your progression from being able to update regularly to needing to prioritize other items. I used to read/write fanfic regularly but with a job/life/responsibilities I don't even read often, much less write (clearly exhibited by the fact that I just read your latest update 9 months late). I know some people can be horrifically rude so I want to say (hopefully louder than them) THANK YOU SO MUCH for updating when you can, I'm so excited to see where you take this even if it isn't complete for 20 more years :) Life is way more important than fanfiction but your creativity and talent for writing brings wonderful joy into the lives of your readers, so thank you! Looking forward to the next update, even if I read it 9 months late again haha!
maybe hermione isn't someone like that...who wouldn't let go...in my opinion, she would socialize more, and...shine brighter because someone she loves leaves her for whatever reason she would make them feel bad
hp4life chapter 27 . 9/1
congrats! which university?! good luck!
bella chapter 58 . 8/27
i love the story. it has so much facettes to it. i am simply amazed.
LocoNeoprene chapter 58 . 8/19
Just finished rereading and catching up on this amazing story and I eagerly await the next update.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 58 . 8/19
Wow this story was just captivating. I truly, truly enjoyed it. But deeper than that, I felt like I lived the past few years of your life alongside you in a few days and that was more helpful to me than you may ever know. I have really been struggling with some of the topics you outlined in the personal life sections of your ANs and I feel a bit of calm seeing how you seem to be doing well. Good luck with everything and I hope you continue this story! I feel this connection with Hermione where she yearns to see the other side of this war and all of her problems, and I imagine how she can’t fully let herself dream of a life away from all the pain, in a cabin with Severus, sequestered far away from her tortuous childhood. I really hope you keep chipping away at this tale over the next few years because it would be lovely if I could arrive at that moment along with Hermione. I hope you keep writing!
And FOREVER chapter 58 . 8/16
man... I'm caught up... what am I gonna do with myself?! I'll have to creep thru ur page for ur other stories lol. this story has just consumed me! late nights, early mornings, and everything in between! I just love the strong Hermione and Severus in this! and for ur personal life... OMG.. seriously.. ur amazing! I wish I was that smart lol. and had all those opportunities! please PLEASE don't forget about this story T_T it's just so amazing *.*
And FOREVER chapter 57 . 8/16
this chapter was beautiful *.* please don't give up on this story. please. it's a wonderful beautiful work of art, and it's one of my absolute top favs. I hope my massive amount of reviews helps
And FOREVER chapter 56 . 8/16
oh man.. there's only two chapters left T_T
And FOREVER chapter 55 . 8/16
steamy *.* EXCELLENT
And FOREVER chapter 53 . 8/15
oh man.. only a few chapters left T_T
2,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »