Reviews for For The Only Hope
Annelf chapter 57 . 11/16
Ignore them! You take your time, adulting is hard and busy, I know. So take your time and trust that there are more than enough happy readers waiting when you find the time to post again! Btw, I am stunned at the length of your chapters, it's admirable that you have managed to post them so frequently despite this! Also, love the story! I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter :)
Xx
Dinha Prince chapter 1 . 11/5
Where are you, darling?:*
Layla chapter 57 . 11/3
This story is amazing
I’ve enjoyed reading about Severus and Hermione and I just love your portrayal of Tonks
You’ve made me look twice at what I thought of dumbledore and appreciate hermione so much more
I’ve been reading this over the past few days and it has provided an escape from the world
I’ve also been enchanted by your own life story and wish you the best of luck in your our future endeavors
I really hope this story hasn’t been abandoned and I’m holding thumbs for an update but I understand if you’ve outgrown it or are simply tired of the hate
I love this story and just your writing in general
Umi chapter 57 . 11/1
Take as much time as you need! RL is RL, so no worries. Will check back every so often for updates, but great story so far!
Umi chapter 54 . 11/1
Hmm...didn’t severus already give her a bottle of liquid luck for her birthday? Did she already use it?
Umi chapter 39 . 10/31
Wonderful story...have been binge reading it...can’t stop.
Umi chapter 4 . 10/30
Great story so far...absolutely enthralling!
Umi chapter 1 . 10/30
lol, love the snarky comments!
Umi chapter 1 . 10/30
Hahaha...I haven’t even gotten past the first A/N and I’m laughing...looking forward to the actual story!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 10/27
I haven't commented on every chapter and it took me a few days to read this so far...but I love it! please please please continue this! love you!
FawkesyLady chapter 57 . 10/26
I love this story! I hope you have time to finish it someday. 3
dreamcometrue11 chapter 57 . 10/15
Wow!

I've been a HG/SS shipper since its inception. I love epic fics like yours.

Astounding! This has been a great read, and I can see your own growth in the writing. I would be honored to read more. Beautiful story! And I love a badass Hermione.

Please don't allow stupid ppl to stop you. Enjoy Madagascar, enjoy life! But come back to us :)
BratGirl1983 chapter 57 . 10/6
I look forward to the next chapters. :)
I looooved this chapter
sbrande chapter 57 . 7/27
I LOVE this story. Take all the time you need but please do continue as your writing style is brilliant and you really have a handle on the characters.

Love Sonia