Reviews for Deeper Into Darkness
camilleRomance chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
So amazing, as usual. The chapter from Khan's POV was very interesting to read. It reinforced to me just how calculating and vicious he is. Carol Marcus's chapters were so great too! They made me wish she was in Star Trek Beyond. The movies need more female presence (though Jaylah was very cool, so it's not that big of a deal). Also, reading about Kirk's family made me just a wee bit sad. You provided such context for all the little bits and pieces we get about young Kirk from the movies. I very much liked the way you ended chapter 10 cause though Kirk's actual family is scattered across the galaxy, his found family is right where they need to be. Thank you so much for writing this:)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Another great story and thanks for adding some nostalgia. The speech from the original Star Trek episodes have been permanently ingrained into my brain from hearing it over and over again as a kid.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
This chapter runs parallel a lot to the movie but I always thought reading a novel captures and conveys more than watching the same film at the movies. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Thanks for willing to be open to feedback but I trust your judgement. Go with your gut instinct.

That was clever how the scene between Spock and Uhura, and the conversation about sacrifice inspires Kirk to write condolences for the crew killed in the line duty.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Thank you so much. You've done a great job with filling the missing pieces!
markie804 chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
Wow! well written and a great back story
Silverfires chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
You are a beautiful writer. Really well done.
tanseynz chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Each story is better than the last, yet together they make an homogenous whole. They certainly enrich and elaborate on the canon events, which I really appreciate.
Ty for sharing all of this.
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Great story! These would be great deleted scenes, if they made them for the movie.
Botsey chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Dear Notes:

I do not know how I missed this story and I am not sure that you will read this review, just wanted to let you know that your 'add ons' were 'spot on'.

Thanks so much.

Botsey
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
The time jump was a little confusing, but I figured it out eventually.
Richiey chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Brilliant.
Angela chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Yea! Spock and Uhura together without some terrible trouble for them. :)
Fandoms Forever 2002 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Wow awesome job writing. Seriously awesome. I really enjoyed it
bexxe chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I love how you fill in the missing pieces and make Spock and Uhura more alive. Once I start reading your stories, I can't stop!