Reviews for Deeper Into Darkness
tanseynz chapter 10 . 9/20
Each story is better than the last, yet together they make an homogenous whole. They certainly enrich and elaborate on the canon events, which I really appreciate.
Ty for sharing all of this.
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 8/25
Great story! These would be great deleted scenes, if they made them for the movie.
Botsey chapter 10 . 7/27
Dear Notes:

I do not know how I missed this story and I am not sure that you will read this review, just wanted to let you know that your 'add ons' were 'spot on'.

Thanks so much.

DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 4 . 1/24
The time jump was a little confusing, but I figured it out eventually.
Richiey chapter 10 . 1/13
Angela chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Yea! Spock and Uhura together without some terrible trouble for them. :)
Fandoms Forever 2002 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Wow awesome job writing. Seriously awesome. I really enjoyed it
bexxe chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I love how you fill in the missing pieces and make Spock and Uhura more alive. Once I start reading your stories, I can't stop!
Linguam chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I think you've done a very good job with these pieces, pieces which, in my opinion, easily could have fit in the film (although maybe not within its time slot). It feels as if the story reads itself, which is quite tricky to accomplish, so well done!

nakala chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
This was really a good read. I enjoyed a lot. I don't know if you've written any Spock and Uhura fics but if you have I must read them and if you haven't you must write them
nakala chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
This is so well written. Really, great job.
nakala chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Two chapters in and I think I love this.
nakala chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I already like this. This is very well written and helps flesh out an awesome movie.
SarinaSSH chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
It was beautiful. The whole story. It is making me feel all these emotions... I can't put any name to those emotions. Not when this star trek fanfiction has robbed me of words.
Keep on writing like this. Long live and prosper.
Sgtrekie chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Great job. You are truly a gifted writer. Love the way you portray Nyota and Spock-keep up the good work! :)