Reviews for Window shopping
Reader chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh. Fucking. Dear.

Jealous!Kakashi is hot askdmdjdkkdld
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Yay! Kakashi to the rescue. Poor innocent Naruto not even knowing what that pervert was doing! Great fic!
berry5tz chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This was really good. I loved how Kakashi was so cool about the whole thing until he got Naruto outside. I could only just imagine how that stare would gave looked! Lol

Great job!
Narutofanninja2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I know it's a one shot but please! I really hope ya update it, it could be a great story
Kid Panther Lover chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
eeeeewwwwww! creepy old man stalker bad! not-so-creepy-old-man good...I think?
RealDIEMONDS chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Girl bye you killed me with this fic. It's cute and funny, and your grammar is-of course-spot on as always. God, I just liiiiiiiiiiiiive for overprotective!Kakashi to be honest.
Diemonds, xoxo
Reader-San chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love it!

All I wanted to say...

It's wonderful, well written, and over all just perfect!
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I don't know how to write a good review, but I'll just say I agree with all of the other reviewers, This was good, I loved Naru and I loved Kashi, and great job with the shopkeeper!
JustAAvidReader chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I enjoyed it quite a lot. I thought you portrayed naruto's personality pretty well. And i gotta say Kakashi's showing off that he knew was really hilarious.
Thanks for a great one-shot.
mcclainmercedes chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
lol so cute and descriptive (I wanna where those)
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Heeey. You know, I don't ship KakaNaru but I really liked this! Good going :)
crazy-angel-24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Type your review here...
KeepCalmAndWatchAnime chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
omfg i love this!
cows0816 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Kakashi kicks so much butt.
I love this so much. Another really fantastic story! I'm going to start reading "Still Waters Run deep" in a minute, but I really liked this one. Much more lighthearted than "Consentual Reflection" but really good. I love that it's from the shopkeeper's point of view, and I think you characterized him really well for it being short.
But Kakashi is perfect. How you write Kakashi is perfect.
I love it so much and I'm really, really excited to start reading "Still Waters Run Deep"
Kichchan chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I enjoyed this story greatly ! I thought it was well written . Yeah really great . XD
(a friend from the neighborhood )