Reviews for Limits
Oo I liked this alot ! Kick ass job
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
good story
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Who doesn't love a good torture scene? And Jim being the victim just doubles the fun. Great job
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I actually liked the torture scene. (That sounds bad doesn't it.) I kind of thought Khan let Spock off to easy.
CoverGirl7210 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Alright, so I can't be the only one that swears Kahn did in fact say "I have your captain." Right? Cause I just bought the movie and that quote wasn't in it at all!
Bebedora chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very nice take on an alternate scenario. I really enjoyed this. Great job describing the pain, both emotional and physical, that everyone felt. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

B
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Amazing!
IWillNeverStopFangirling chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very good! I enjoyed it :D
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aw, that was awesome! I found only one mistake "By the time Kirk was in any serious dangerous" it should be danger. Do you have a beta? If you don't, would you like me to?
Aneeta Potter chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was a really interesting alternative scenario :)
whitefox8431 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wahhh! Thank you so so much! I love it! This last scene in the end of the movie.. I missed something like this in here.
vahanian chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is a really good story, and it is well written. I like the friendship between Kirk and Spock. Maybe next, you could do a story that shows something happening to Kirk because of Khan's blood. Well done, keep up the good work, can't wait to read more by you.
SmugglerVola chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice work. :) I'm still on a Star Trek high from seeing the new movie on Friday.

I'd like to request a fic: Kirk, being Kirk, managed to get himself captured on a mission. Spock (if you could make it ambiguous like you did it here, it'd be PERFECT) gets angry and goes to get his friend back.
Saileasa chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I LOVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Again, I have to praise the way you write Spock. Because he isn't emotionless at all, he just doesn't let his emotions rule his actions the way humans do. I like how, in a situation like this one, he keeps his head, but lets emotions affect his actions.

I also very much enjoy the way you portray Spock and Kirk's relationship. I personally don't see it as more than a very deep platonic friendship, but I know many people see it as more. By keeping it ambiguous, I think you accurately portray it in the same way it is shown in the movies.

Finally, I wanted to say that I really liked the way you made the alternate situation fit into the original storyline. It didn't change anything majorly, but it did give us a new look at the characters that I really found interesting. So thank you.

AHH, IT WAS SO AMAZING AND I'M FANGIRLING AND I MIGHT HAVE TO REQUEST MORE STAR TREK STORIES FROM YOU. THANKS AGAIN!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved this story! You managed to capture the emotions of the characters while still staying true to their personalities. Well done with the writing, that torture scene was harrowing. This is the best one-shot I've read in a long time. Please keep writing!