Reviews for Chalk and Cheese
Elizabeth1966 chapter 11 . 7/22
just found this story. loving it so far! can't wait for the next chapter
Dove chapter 11 . 5/14
You haven't updated in almost 3 months. what's going on.
samanfaajo chapter 11 . 5/7
Ahh, I love it I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 11 . 4/28
Love this story, but I'm anxious to find out what happened. I never believed for a second that Damon didn't have a good reason for leaving her behind... I just hope he'll confide in her and that they'll get back together, I don't know why, but I really want Caroline to accidentally spill the beans about the ring Damon bought for her :)
I love Caroline, but seriously she has really bad timing in this chapter :) I love the trio with Damon, Caroline and Alaric. I really love the way you write them and I like the way you write Elena and Stefan. I'm not really a fan of Stefan on the show, but you actually make me like his character :) Please update, I've read quite a few of your stories by now and so far I love them all, you're really talented :)
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 2 . 4/28
I normally don't leave a review when I begin reading a story unless it's the last chapter left, but this chapter seriously made me laugh. Damon hiding under the desk and Alaric who begins to sing to keep Catoline from blowing his cover - seriously hilarious. I love this story so far, but I'm so confused right now, I hope things will be cleared up :)
Please update soon
Pleaaaase update Rebecca :((((
please update it been a month since u last updated
swagatamalfoy chapter 11 . 3/25
Oooh can't wait for more! Love that Elena is not as righteous and moany as she is in some pics :D love it!
Nairobi chapter 11 . 3/14
When's the next update
kfulmer7 chapter 11 . 3/9
Great chapter! Love the beginning! Too bad Caroline called! Funny that he kept those. Really funny that Caroline noticed her legs! Nice tease when he walked to the elevator. Cool that Caroline and Stefan are both happy - excited for their date. Even more excited about drinks with Damon & Elena Friday. Hoping they end up spending the weekend together and really hope they finish what they started, they will he really hot by then. Not sure about the old friends gathering - hoping Damon has told her everything by then. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing! Please post more as soon as you can. Karen
Dove chapter 11 . 3/3
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really don't like TVD this season, I hope it sends soon.
Shhh-FanGirl chapter 11 . 3/3
OK I finally caught up on this one. I like it! I'm really interested in this whole Mikaelson back story. I'm also loving the Caroline/Ric friendship. So cute.
Margie chapter 11 . 3/1
Nice please update soon thanks
She Made Him Good chapter 11 . 3/1
Urgh Caroline -_-
Im glad Elena didnt regret the almost sex i hope their relation developpe from here
I cant wait to see what kind of angst u prepared for us after Klaus and elijah get into the picture
Good chapter