Reviews for Chalk and Cheese
PugsAndDelena chapter 16 . 3/24
SOOO GOOD! Please make sure that they get together! ! Arghhh and its so frustrating when people keep walking in on them! And your a REALLY good writer! ! The best writer!
Anje chapter 16 . 3/18
The suspense is getting really hard to take.
Please don't let Klaus make Damon into the bad guy & have Elena get upset with Damon.
Looking forward to next update soon. It's time for Damon & Elena to be really together.
Margie chapter 16 . 2/19
Nice thanks
Poipoi13 chapter 16 . 2/17
Hi. I have just came across this story. It's fantastic. It's got everything. I can't believe you left it on that cliffhanger but... Hope you update soon.
candycane56 chapter 16 . 2/16
I'm imagining "The Twilight Zone" music...I hope Elena will take what Klaus says with a grain of salt cause he'll likely embellish his version.
andi712 chapter 16 . 2/16
Oh, that's not good. Hopefully Elena will let Damon explain before she blows up. They had been getting along so well, too...
Pls don't make delena fight again, let them be happy there so cute
jairem chapter 16 . 2/16
I cannot imagine that he would cause the accident or didn't help them if he was there. There must be something else. Otherwise i cannot imagine Elena forgiving him.
Anje chapter 16 . 2/15
I'm still hanging in suspense. Can't wait for the next instalment- hopefully soon.
Evelyn Ankers chapter 16 . 2/15
Nasty cliffhanger!
Evelyn Ankers chapter 15 . 2/15
I'm glad they're starting to grow closer.
Goodbye Yelllowbrick Road chapter 16 . 2/15
Can't wait to next chapter if the plot is going to be blown wide open.
Elizabeth1966 chapter 16 . 2/15
cruel cliff hanger! don't make us wait
Aurorra Rose chapter 16 . 2/15
I'm so anxious for all this to come to a head. Only when everything is transparent can Delena find peace
scarlett2112 chapter 16 . 2/15
I'm curious as to why Damon being there would have triggered all hell and damnation to break loose. If he was on the road that night and witnessed the accident, that's not his fault. It's coincidence. If you witness a car crash, it's against the law to leave the scene. You have to stop and provide assistance if you can so you know Damon wouldn't have run off. If it was hit and run or something, he's going to jail so it wasn't that either. So why is that significant enough for Klaus to use as blackmail fodder?
Thanks for updating, Rebecca. Sweet DE dreams.