Reviews for Chalk and Cheese
London chapter 16 . 10/14
I love the story! You really need to continue. I'm DYING to know what comes next. I know it's sometimes hard to write a chapter but I'm encouraging you to do so! This story is AMAZING!
Lil chapter 16 . 7/24
When are you going to update? Im dying. T.T
Please update soon!
I'm so all in on this story!
I love Caroline and Alaric!
menna.m.omar chapter 16 . 6/26
Please please please update soon... I'm really dying to know the story behind Damon leaving and what the MK's have on him.
Elizabeth1966 chapter 1 . 5/17
are you finishing story?
VitsAsh chapter 16 . 4/29
Please update soon..
Anje chapter 16 . 4/10
When is this going to be updated?
PugsAndDelena chapter 16 . 3/24
SOOO GOOD! Please make sure that they get together! ! Arghhh and its so frustrating when people keep walking in on them! And your a REALLY good writer! ! The best writer!
Anje chapter 16 . 3/18
The suspense is getting really hard to take.
Please don't let Klaus make Damon into the bad guy & have Elena get upset with Damon.
Looking forward to next update soon. It's time for Damon & Elena to be really together.
Margie chapter 16 . 2/19
Nice thanks
Poipoi13 chapter 16 . 2/17
Hi. I have just came across this story. It's fantastic. It's got everything. I can't believe you left it on that cliffhanger but... Hope you update soon.
candycane56 chapter 16 . 2/16
I'm imagining "The Twilight Zone" music...I hope Elena will take what Klaus says with a grain of salt cause he'll likely embellish his version.
andi712 chapter 16 . 2/16
Oh, that's not good. Hopefully Elena will let Damon explain before she blows up. They had been getting along so well, too...