Reviews for Driven to Desperation
Moltz chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Why would Aro's wife Heidi try to kill Bella with tainted lipstick? Was it a message being sent to Charlie or to Edward?
Alec was using Edward's status as a photo-op. How low class can this weasel be?
Lurecyka chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
ok...now I need to read more ! Thanks for the update bb :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
ugh that bitch heidi totally had peanut oil or something like that on her lips . hope bella is ok :(
SandytheSandstorm chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
"From where she stood, I heard her say, "Peanuts." Wait don't goooo nooooo too late, who gave her the deadly kiss...minutes from Heidi or Alec. I understand Alec would do that, but Aro and Heidi; they just met her and of course they had no idea. Wow. did you mean to triple cliffie us? 1. Blocked yet again, one of two people kissed her, Alec leaving immediately after a pic, what a slime.

Great chapter
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Holy tainted lipstick ! Too bad Alec wasn't allergic to peanuts. Now I am REALLY curious as to what Alec did to Bella and what's up with Aro? Are Alec and Heidi in cahoots together? Awesome chap!
flyrbrd chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I am wonderfully intrigued ;)
shaqbarcalis chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
awesome story
Holidai chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Heidi tried to kill Bella? Oh wow. I hope someone gets whatever she wiped her lipstick off on... Alec seems a bit demented and Aro and Heidi are creeptacular. Edward, Bella and Charlie were awesome though. :)
LadyTx chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Well, well, well... What the hell are all of them playing at? Alec with the photo? He's definitely planning to promote that he has a business relationship with Edward, even if he doesn't! And Heidi and Aro? Damn, I may have to read some back chapters to refresh my memory. Why would Heidi want to create anaphylactic shock in Bella?
Shamatt0403 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
It is easy for a medical expert to tell if she had been in contact with peanuts. If Edward was quick enough to notice Heidi wiping off her lipstick he could get any residue off her lips or skin. Just a tad could be tested and prove to be the issue. He'd have to be alert enough and sharp enough to do it.
westernem chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
oh snap, that's sneaky...makes me laugh since i saw that happen on nikita, such an ingenious way of trying to kill/really hurt someone :) can't wait to find out what charlie/edward (and really bella) are going to do after all this! though it seems that their plans for the night might have to wait, bummer.
sassygirl156 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Heidi and Aro are responsible for that-and Bella could have died. I don't recall the connection, but I'm wondering if Aro was somehow connected, or related, to the man Bella killed. Something's not right. What a sleazy, slimy man Alec is.
I've not seen a reaction to nuts, but I know it's serious. Good thing Bella was prepared.

Thanks for the update!
kmfroggi chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Oh man... That's no joke! Why would they do that?! Smh...
TMart37 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Those mother-chickens! Please tell me he gets Charlie to detain those three people. Don't let them get away with evidence!
EmilyJaneB chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
What's aro up to. And alec, love the drama.
2,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »