Reviews for Driven to Desperation
karen4honor chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I wish I had come across this story before now. It's wonderful!
Nethead97 chapter 35 . 3/23/2016
Wow, I can't believe how wrapped up I got in this story so quickly! I really hope there is an update to it soon! I have to say, James being a good guy kinda threw me for a loop but I kinda like it.
ErikaandJasper chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This is so good... I'm never going to get any work done!
Intsu1 chapter 35 . 3/11/2016
Please update this story. The suspense is killing me.
My wish is that Edward is successful in rescuing Logan and is able to save his company.
Alpha22 chapter 35 . 1/19/2016
No matter how long it takes, I will wait for updates.
Alpha22 chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
Exciting. Romantic. Titillating. Well written. Fast pace. Thank you!
RosyCheeks17 chapter 35 . 12/26/2015
Crying because I read all 35 chapters in a day and I didn't realize it wasn't a completeled story and it hasn't updated in over a year and I want to know what happens next because it's an amazing story and I need a happily ever after :'(
mannco chapter 35 . 10/25/2015
I found this story again hoping for more chapters but have found none. I love this story but I also understand that life can and does get in the way of our ff obsession. Hope that you are able to continue this story to completion and would LOVE LOVE an update so we (I) am not left wondering what you would have written (from your fabulously creative mind) to bring this story to a HEA ending. Hope you are well none the less. Thank you.
AaronD1 chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
I normally don't read AH Twilight stories but when I do, I find that I enjoy the depth in the characters quite a bit more than the actual Twilight characters.

Props to SM for writing Twilight, but she really can't write characters with any depth. I have yet to find a vamp story that expand on the characters without making them totally OOC. Another thing that I enjoy about AH stories is that the characters have actual lives and have to work through their relationship problems in a way that builds up their character.

The main conflict in vamp stories is usually Edward's "I'm a monster and hate myself" dilemma, all the while dealing with the usual Victoria/James problem. That's another thing: The actual villains in Twilight suck and are idiots. James is apparently so overconfident in his abilities that he always gets himself killed before he can really do anything. Victoria is so overconfident in James's overconfidence that she never has any other plan than to run away after his death and create a newborn army.

That's all the conflict that Bella and Edward ever really have in the books besides the Volturi. Their relationship problems were NEVER resolved in the books because Edward was made into such a pussy in Twilight that he wouldn't even speak up and ask Bella why she felt the need to maintain a relationship with the guy that was always trying to get in the way. Bella spent Eclipse talking about creating "distance" between her and her human friends... so why the hell couldn't Edward have pointed out that she would also have to severe ties with Jacob if she were to become a vampire?

I'd really enjoy a vampire story that has more conflict than physical danger. What if Bella had had a Son when she met Edward? Or a career that she really enjoyed? How would they overcome those obstacles who would Bella choose?

Anyways it seems that every review I write for your stories ends up being a rant about the books. I'm 19 chapters in so far and love it. The only complaint that I have so far is the lack of Emmett.
together25x3 chapter 35 . 5/16/2015
This is so awesome! I love it!
Bettie Page chapter 19 . 5/6/2015
Is there an app for random dancing? That's awesome.
mannco chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
I have just found your story and I see that it has been 6 months since you have updated. Plz, are you planning on continuing this story? I hope so, since I would really like to see where you go with Logans character being held hostage. I hope you decide to continue this story line to its completion. Thank you.
twilightgirl1989 chapter 35 . 4/13/2015
Great story! Can't wait to see how it ends! Update soon please!
chartwilightmom chapter 35 . 3/16/2015
i know it has been a while since you updated this fic, you write so much as it is, but i finally caught up, love it, their passion for each other, i hope they can work out their trust issues, but the current situation doesn't help that

i hope you are working on finishing this one, keep it coming when you can!
deandrialanay08 chapter 35 . 3/3/2015