Reviews for Driven to Desperation
twilightnaley19 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Oh no. I hope Edward can find a way to save both Logan and his company. Update soon.
pnkats chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Sure hope they can get Logan back safe and sound
Darcyfan14 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Welcome back! Love this story! poor Logan and Bella! What Edward will do to save them?
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
I discovered your story yesterday thanks to the Lemonade Stand and it's amazing! I can't wait to see what happens to little Logan and if Alice and James escape their captors alive. Love it!
71star chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
OMG!
They want her, just as much as his company...
What bastards!
I feel for Edward, as much as I do for Bella...
Alistair doesn't want Logan, only Bella, and that's b/c Edward wants her and she wants Edward...
UGH!
What a fucked up mess!

Hope your stress level at work drops soon and you get some time to relax... :0)
Rebadams7 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Oh Edward. Not just you to ruin but someone seeks vengeance from Bella's past deeds too
R
eliza41 chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Wow. A lot going on. Decisions to be made. Can't wait for more.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
WOW! This chapter was just WOW!
LadyTx chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Uh oh... That's bad! Really, really bad!
JasmineAlexis chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
So worth the wait! I feel for all of them but I believe Edward will save them all.
Mom23xx chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
oh holy shit...so much happening here.
mommymac0508 chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Wow when you come back you come back with a vengeance holy cow that was amazing it went by too fast I need more welcome back I hope this is the end of your writers block because I need more and fast please
Judyblue95 chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
I'm glad you have updated this story...seems I need to read it all over from the beginning once it is done. I WILL!
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Wow, this would fall under, 'be careful what you wish for', in that I am quite happy your writer's block is gone for this story, but this chapter sucked. Not your writing, no, not at all. Quite the opposite actually. Sucked for the angst and pain my heart is in now. Poor Logan. Smart Alice. So very glad it isn't James and the way you cleared him was so smart. The way you alerted Carlisle and Esme, brilliant. What sucks is that someone, somewhere is going to have to die in this whole mess. The fact that they want Bella in exchange for Logan, is just sick. They want Edward destroyed. We knew they were after his prototype all along because they are too lazy and not smart enough to create their own. They want his computers corrupted, so that he can't create any problems with his own prototype. It is absolutely sick that they are using his own girlfriend and child against him. Alistair can go fuck himself . . . and you better make the bastard pay. They have so many people on their side, I hope you resolve this . . . because, my heart hurts right now. Thanks for the update!
Debbi84 chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
Hopefully they will come up with a brilliant plan to get Logan, Alice and James back and take down Aro and his goons.
2,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »