Reviews for Unconventional Family
I read one of the reviewer said that bella so easily forgive him. Just like I did. I forgave him as soon as he returned to me.
Its my second time reading this. It like travel back when I was 15 and my boyfriend was 21. He was in police academy. Suddenly out of the blue he just left me. I couldnt reach him at all. It broke my heart. After 5 years he return and asked me to marry him.
rollling eyes chapter 32 . 6/19
This was so well written, but Bella never addresses Edward's marriage. She never had another boyfriend, yet he "moved" on. He did it willingly and happily. He had sex with another woman, married her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. I truly wish that in the future Bella cheats on him at least once, but since that is not going to happen...I just wish Bella really let him have itf or choosing Tanya over her. Any chance of an outtake where Tanya meets Bella? Or Bella finally hitting Edward over the head with a bat? She could "mistake" him for an intruder and wham!
Blue Girl 23 chapter 24 . 5/19
The part where Edward and Bella are talking on the computer (and the fact that she was 15 when they met) made me think of a show I was completely obsessed with in February/March, where a 30-ish guy kind of messed with the mind of a 15-year old girl, who was totally infatuated with him... A great show, about a not-so-great guy, but still, I saw nothing wrong with their relationship (per se) and I see nothing wrong with this E & B's relationship. Granted, I am from a country where the age of consent is 15, and teenagers can buy/drink booze at 18 (yeah, that's really just gloating...), and I, myself, have a very relaxed view on sex, but - and I'm honestly not trying to stir anything up OR piss anyone off - I really don't think of what E did as being pedophilia. It was perhaps a pretty bad idea, but nowhere near statutory rape. I kinda don't get why everybody's so upset, I mean it's not like B was 10, 12 or even 14 years old, THAT would've been bad/gross, but 15 I think is okay. A little young, but okay. Besides, it's not like E is some lecherous 50-year old, he was only 25, after all.

I can't believe E basically let himself get bullied into dating, and then marrying, Tanya! I get why he went along with it, but why (WHY?!) could Rosalie not just take a hint?! "Hey E, here's my patient/friend, you should totally date her! Not interested? What do mean? That's just not possible... Date her, because I said so. There." I'm kinda pissed at this Rosalie for being so insensitive, as to basically just forcing her brother to date her friend. Bitch...

Anyway, I think that's my two cents, for now...
Hey there chapter 20 . 5/11
Love your story and how you have approached the whole relationship without tackiness yes it's controversial but you've done great can't wait to read on
bellawu chapter 27 . 5/3
This chapter is so beautiful
bellawu chapter 23 . 5/3
I wish you will write this story sequel :)
bellawu chapter 22 . 5/3
Im so glad you didnt make flora talk like baby. She is just perfect
bellawu chapter 21 . 5/3
If you notice this is my second time reading it. Are you still offering the outtake?
bellawu chapter 20 . 5/3
I think bella reaction is very realistic. But im glad she accepted the child support
Luvtwismut chapter 33 . 4/17
This story is amazing! If you're still offering to send links to the outtakes, I would love to read them!
Something about these two...
Their love just never seemed wrong.
Thanks for writing and sharing this!
klel323 chapter 33 . 4/7
These two have come a long way. I loved how you showed how each of them matured over the years. Looking forward to the little snippets of their life now together.
Soulmates913 chapter 33 . 3/31
PERFECT! I read it again!
pauleen chapter 33 . 3/31
It was a pleasant surprise for the chapter alert. Love the sweet ending.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 33 . 3/25