Reviews for Unconventional Family
This was a beautiful story. At first I was a little leary of the age 15/20 gap. But you were able to write them so well.. as equals in their love. I think the book "quotes" were magnificent and helped to express and convince me as a reader that even with the age gap it was true. You wrote this Edward/Bella well!
SassYNoleS chapter 33 . 5/22
I so want and need more of this wonderful story !
lmc123 chapter 33 . 5/21
Absolutely loved the story.. thanks for being brave enough to write it..
lmc123 chapter 32 . 5/21
This story made me think of how open we are as kids to love.. how fearless bella was at 15 and just wanting to follow her heart... to how guarded we are as adults.. and how that in my eyes is supposedly wrong and reckless.. the stigma of age is a hard one to shift. And for some people can be devastating..
lmc123 chapter 31 . 5/21
I love the way you have told their story..
lmc123 chapter 28 . 5/21
I think 'his story is beautifully told..
lmc123 chapter 23 . 5/21
Ahhh.. must be killing him to leave
lmc123 chapter 19 . 5/21
So sweet..
lmc123 chapter 18 . 5/21
How wonderful is Charlie..
lmc123 chapter 17 . 5/21
Loving this story ..
lmc123 chapter 14 . 5/21
Got this from a rec in no rules twiilight fanfic group. Loving it... Bella is so cool.. and it is so well done.. you have got it just right... I feel heartbroken for them both..
Laguna Girl chapter 33 . 4/29
Thank you for continuing to add to this story. I've read fan fiction for years and this has always been my favorite story. I check on updates regularly. I wish Bella would have another kid and this time Edward could be a part of it.
jk chapter 19 . 12/27/2016
it would be kind awesome if fluoride didn't want a dad. LOL

and I REAAAALLLY hope you don't put Edward back with bella. NO ONE should have to use the dick as tanwhore denali...EWWWW
jk chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
he moved on pretty quickly...I mean 2 years is a long time but...to be married in two years?
to go from being "in love" to marrying someone else in less then 2 years...is a bit quick
Guest chapter 33 . 10/2/2016