Reviews for Unconventional Family
WTF is up with all the weird lip licking in your chapters? You have all your characters licking their lips, do you have some kind of OCD were you have to lick your lips all the time or something? Your characters are like lizard people.
Love
Laguna Girl chapter 33 . 11/11/2017
This is my all time favorite story. I have read it so many times and never get tired of it.
Thank you for writing this last chapter. I hope you write at least a couple more. Maybe a wedding with Charlie finally giving Edward his blessing also a new baby and Edward having his chance to be a part of a new pregnancy. I would love you more than I love chocolate for doing it.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2017
This was a beautiful story. At first I was a little leary of the age 15/20 gap. But you were able to write them so well.. as equals in their love. I think the book "quotes" were magnificent and helped to express and convince me as a reader that even with the age gap it was true. You wrote this Edward/Bella well!
SassYNoleS chapter 33 . 5/22/2017
I so want and need more of this wonderful story !
lmc123 chapter 33 . 5/21/2017
Absolutely loved the story.. thanks for being brave enough to write it..
lmc123 chapter 32 . 5/21/2017
This story made me think of how open we are as kids to love.. how fearless bella was at 15 and just wanting to follow her heart... to how guarded we are as adults.. and how that in my eyes is supposedly wrong and reckless.. the stigma of age is a hard one to shift. And for some people can be devastating..
lmc123 chapter 31 . 5/21/2017
I love the way you have told their story..
lmc123 chapter 28 . 5/21/2017
I think 'his story is beautifully told..
lmc123 chapter 23 . 5/21/2017
Ahhh.. must be killing him to leave
lmc123 chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
So sweet..
lmc123 chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
How wonderful is Charlie..
lmc123 chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
Loving this story ..
lmc123 chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
Got this from a rec in no rules twiilight fanfic group. Loving it... Bella is so cool.. and it is so well done.. you have got it just right... I feel heartbroken for them both..
Laguna Girl chapter 33 . 4/29/2017
Thank you for continuing to add to this story. I've read fan fiction for years and this has always been my favorite story. I check on updates regularly. I wish Bella would have another kid and this time Edward could be a part of it.