Reviews for The Beautiful Boy
hangover1111 chapter 9 . 3/22
Come on bring on a update been waiting forever!
Oh my goodness gracious please update this is beautiful I love this. Can they make lady babies and run away and live happily ever after please?
CalzonaBrittanaStrong chapter 9 . 1/3
Love this! Please update soon
Minduba chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I want more :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Where did your tumblr go!? :(
Minduba chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I want MORE :3
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story! So sad to the point where I have to wait for updates... I hope you update soon!
himona69 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Please don't tell me this is the last chapter! This is one of the best fanfics i ever read. It's so different from the others. Please Continue soon! This fanfic will be the death of me.
Chuckleshan chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
You literally just broke my heart with is chapter I mean I get where Quinn is coming from and I knew they would be caught sooner or later, but definitely not like that and by Quinn.

My heart shattered at the end of this chapter with Quinn basically kicking Santana back to her tribe and away from Brittany just when their relationship is blooming and they were talking about their lives and their future together. I just want them to runaway together and be in love with each other.

Desperately waiting for the aftermath of this chapter!
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens with clandestine meetings. It's unfortunate for Brittany and Santana though. Thanks for the chapter.
Ivy888 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Wow... that was harsh. Quinn really knows how to step on it, eh? Poor girls... Very glad to see an update here. :) Thank you.
rg521 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Kind of hate Quinn right now. So glad to see you back with an update. Can't wait for the next one.
naynay1963 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
This chapter was sweet and ultimately sad at the same time.
They have feelings for each other so even if a raid is upcoming it won't be the same.
Here Santana is intersexed and confused by it and Brittany is accepting but now it's all ruined.
I get what Quinn is saying about leaving them vulnerable but the I don't know what you are is harsh and if I were Santana I'd curl up in a ball for awhile and then just escape from that place and that life. If Brittany goes with her or finds her so be it. It's the only way they can have children together.
So sad right now. But I do enjoy the story.
Glee4ever123 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
As I feel bad for them. They are clearly starting to have real feelings for each other. It must suck that they can't see each other whenever they want. I missed ur updates. I was worried you stopped this fic. Thank god you didn't. I can't wait for the next raid. I hope it's next chapter. They need to see each other again and have sexy times. Now I'm excited for the next chapter. Please don't take too long.
Blueskkies chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Quinn slapping britt was not cool, santana better grow out of being afraid of every thing. I miss her having a fiesty personality. I know quinn ws upset over beth, still doesnt make it ok. She could have yelled at britt and got the same point across