Reviews for The Beautiful Boy
"I have fingers and a mouth" lmaooo
Love this story! Can't wait to see what happens, especially if the Amazons discover how unique Santana is!
burglover421 chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Oh my word! please update please please...what a story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
I need an update for this story like I need air! Please, please update...Please.
hangover1111 chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Come on bring on a update been waiting forever!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Oh my goodness gracious please update this is beautiful I love this. Can they make lady babies and run away and live happily ever after please?
CalzonaBrittanaStrong chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Love this! Please update soon
Minduba chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I want more :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Where did your tumblr go!? :(
Minduba chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I want MORE :3
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I loved this story! So sad to the point where I have to wait for updates... I hope you update soon!
himona69 chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Please don't tell me this is the last chapter! This is one of the best fanfics i ever read. It's so different from the others. Please Continue soon! This fanfic will be the death of me.
Chuckleshan chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
You literally just broke my heart with is chapter I mean I get where Quinn is coming from and I knew they would be caught sooner or later, but definitely not like that and by Quinn.

My heart shattered at the end of this chapter with Quinn basically kicking Santana back to her tribe and away from Brittany just when their relationship is blooming and they were talking about their lives and their future together. I just want them to runaway together and be in love with each other.

Desperately waiting for the aftermath of this chapter!
lemon-rind chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Yeah, that's pretty much what happens with clandestine meetings. It's unfortunate for Brittany and Santana though. Thanks for the chapter.
Ivy888 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Wow... that was harsh. Quinn really knows how to step on it, eh? Poor girls... Very glad to see an update here. :) Thank you.