Reviews for I'm Sorry, my Son
SoraROCK chapter 24 . 4/14
oh my! I hope Naruto is gonna to beat Pein up! Can't wait for next chapter soon :)
arinasution5 chapter 24 . 4/1
Goo
... oh my god epic completely epic ahhhhhh thank you for updating it was amazing
I thought naruto was the jinchuriki of kurama the 9 tailed beast. Who is kyubi?
Love this "series" so for don't want to stop readin even when I'm doNE all the chapters.
Aliendel chapter 24 . 2/10
I spent the whole chapter shouting after your Naruto. He is truly a self-sacrificing idiot. I hope that after Minato rescue his son, because he will, Naruto get the scolding of his life.

I'm feeling really frustrated, but that is due to your amazing writing. Keep up the good work!
buterflypuss chapter 24 . 2/9
Good chap
dogluvva99 chapter 24 . 2/9
Awh. I thought Naruto would use his friendship powers. Hing.
Newotouto chapter 1 . 2/9
here's my thought.. first when i read the summary, ur summary 's didn't make no sense to me.. naruto's genius, but he doesn't why the villagers abuse him?. and the chap over all, i didn't read it.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 24 . 2/8
i don't know if it's just for the fic but in canon naruto & bee both still have their seals. if they didn't have the seals there would be nothing keeping the chakra of their beasts within their bodies. they can open & close their seals at will to allow them to use their beasts power. i would imagine it's possible for kurama & gyuki to open the seals as well in a pinch. madara pulled kurama out when they were using biju mode so that was the extraction process.
i have a question which you might want to cover. naruto, minato, & jiraiya can all be reverse summoned w/ or w/out their own chakra so why didn't they do that? blocking a time/space technique like summoning is beyond pain & akatsuki. reverse summoning would've been faster, easier, & smarter than storming the castle.
KaliAnn chapter 24 . 2/8
I really liked this chapter. You had it well planned out. I like the part with Kurama and Naruto the best.
Alley McNally chapter 24 . 2/8
Wow. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 23 . 2/8
Oh my gossh! This is my first time picking up an ongoing fic for this kind of fic and i am not regretting one bit. I love your protray on everyone here. Love naruto and minato family relationship. Everything is perfect. Can't wait for the next chappie and the next and next till the end. Love it lots! You're brilliant
the white wolf Haruka chapter 23 . 2/7