Reviews for I'm Sorry, my Son
dreamsandfaiths chapter 22 . 9/4
please update soon! I really want to know what's going to happen next!
animefantasy5987 chapter 22 . 8/22
No! Please update! This story is soooo goood! Please update as soon as possible!
Lazy to log in chapter 22 . 7/30
This is one heck of a story, I like it and I look forward to future updates.

Can you please check your spelling other than that have a awesome day.
PikachuStark chapter 22 . 7/23
This story is so fantastic . Dont stop to write it
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 22 . 7/21
Please continue!
avrei chiesto e come gli abitanti del villaggio saputo dov'era il kyuuby? xke minato detto loro di sicuro xke lo vedessero come un eroe ke xo nn e' stato!il grande genio hokage doveva aspettarsi la gente a dare addosso a suo figlio e invece NO!Minato e' stupido veramente!
minato e un padre schifoso xke lui e' l'hokage ed e' riverito non si e' mai preoccupato di capire cosa accadeva a suo figlio nonostante tutti i segnali rivelatori e e' ormai 12 xke nn puo dire ancora a nessuno ke e' suo figlio?nn c vuole mica un genio a capirlo e x fortuna che lui lo era!
katiep0203 chapter 22 . 7/8
Plz update!
Jojoi chapter 22 . 6/5
Hey Raiju!
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it! Please upadte soon, I m looking forward to know what Shikaku and the others have planed.
I love your Minato and the way he is acting, just like in the original, well done!
But I wonder what happened to Sarutobi and Hinata, they are not mentioned so often ;)
Have fun writing!
3 Jojoi
naruhinakiralacus chapter 22 . 4/30
Wow I honestly didn't think there was another reason for Naruto to hide the mistreatment from Minato. Was not expecting Minato to get kidnapped. I wonder what's the plan? Looking forward to the next chapter!
The suspense! THE SUSPENSE! It eats at me!
fairyninja73 chapter 22 . 4/27
oooh what's gonna happen next?
how will naruto save his dad?
it's going great
can't wait for the next chpt
MidnightHunter563 chapter 22 . 4/18
Interesting take on the story and I'm liking it so far, I'll be curious to see what this plan is and how this war will differ from canon. Keep up the great work and I hope you update soon.
Alley McNally chapter 22 . 4/17
Wow. This chapter was long but kinda awesome. The only real problem was when Kushina appeared. For a little bit you were trying to rehash the show. I would not recommend doing that. It doesn't work very well. Beyond that - I enjoyed it. Thanks!
buterflypuss chapter 22 . 4/17