Reviews for Broken Glass
Trillian75 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This story was very dark, very sad, and very compelling. I liked the allusions to the manga. Joey is a very interesting character, and I like how you wrote him here. He is full of flaws, but has a heart of gold at his essence. I also like what you did with Kaiba, and how he cared about Yugi in his own way.

I assume that Yugi's death was ruled a suicide when they found the sleeping pills in his system (and that's why the priest assumed that's how he died)...but Joey says that it was assumed he died of his illness. I doubt Kaiba would let things go without an autopsy. I'm surprised Kaiba didn't have the waterglass dusted for prints. Joey's pretty lucky he didn't end up in prison. Or Kaiba realized this was a more merciful end, as well. I enjoy stories that make me think. Thank you for writing this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
i could not stop crying when i read it, its so sad
ThiefOfHearts chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I just got back into reading yugioh and what better way to come back into it then having my heart broken by this beautiful piece? Your writing is devastating and wonderful and you alawys have the characters spot on. This was brilliant.
ll Kairi ll chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
That was so sad. :'/ I really liked how Joey was talking to a priest. I honestly never thought about that but I liked it. :)

The story was a heart breaker. I almost did start crying towards the end. So sad and so touching. At first, I didn't suspect Joey to kill Yugi, but, I'm glad he did. Yugi really was already dead from before, it only made sense. Still as though.

It was a great and beautiful story. I wish I had been keeping track of it but I've been sooo busy with everything. I honestly don't know what to say: so many emotions conflicting against one another. The story was beautifully written.

Great job! I hope to see some more stories from you soon, even in they're one shots.

Kairi
xfallenangel13x chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Oh my Ra... this story made me cry so much. And I NEVER cry when reading a fanfic, or... I just don't cry PERIOD.

That ending, when Joey ended Yuugi's pain... dear Gods, I got chills. I just.. can't even describe the emotion.

Cuz I think my feelbox just broke.

Thank you for the upload. :'I
Rival Lover chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
:'( So beautiful. I loved it. Holy Christ, this was perfect. I was so scared Yugi would kill himself! But then Jou did it... and I felt so sad, but then I was like 'good job, Jou, good job'- and... :)

I loved Kaiba. I love Kaiba's part in the story, especially Jou's desire for redemption and Yuugi-He was perfect, you gave him such a perfect personality.
starstarfairy chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
That was really heartbreaking, oh god. I need a minute. Or an hour. *gross sobbing*
Rival lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I. NEED. MORE! :) This really was so excellent! But I'm so scared of what's going to happen! It's so amazing! Please update soon! :)
starstarfairy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
oh my god, you just ripped my heart out. I can kind of see how it's going to end up, but I still really want part 2! please for the love of all that is good, jou, at least apologize to the poor guy!
redconvoy chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Are you going to continue this? This is pretty good so far. Atem would kill him if he were still around.
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my gosh... This made me so sad. It's amazingly written and portrays both Yugi and Joey really well... though the end gave me anxiety. Im just gonna pretend that it ends with Yugi being okay and happy

Well done on writing such a beautiful and melancholy story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go read some happy fluffy fanfiction
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Please hurry with the next chapter, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!