Reviews for Stay
This was really nice. :) Thank you! #WaitingForFeb27
PouringDownRain chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Awwww sweetest story!
srhittson chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Loved the story. It was really good. I would love to see a sequel to this where they get married or have kids. or both would be really good. You are a good writer. I wish I could write as well as you can.
anu1289 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
really enjoyed this last chapter! :)
Monii chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
This was a very sweet fic! Nice job!
Carmela1986 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
This was grate! I'm really looking forward to you're next story. Thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
May I say I love the ending. I to can't wait for Season 10.

Maureen
MissApple17 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Aww, I just loved it! No better way to end this story! Your are a really good writter, you know how to capture the essence of the characters and that's Talent with a capital T ! ;) I will be following your future posts, and I also can't wait for season 10! ;)
Keep it up, you rock!
guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Your story is so great! Are you going another one?
Reveriemare chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Finally they talked, I'm so glad! :) I really liked it and thank god they were honest with each other!
That was a really wonderful chapter and I think it's cute that Jackson wants to wait and theoratically proposed a proposial xD Thank you for writing this, I love it!
Reveriemare chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Finally he's doing something right! :D It was about time!
I loved the section where you described the reasons for Jackson's behaviour, everything suddenly makes more sense! Hopefully April and Jackson can talk about their issues and don't get distracted otherwise xD
srhittson chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Love the story. Cannot wait for the last chapter!
horseluvr4 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Awwww. That was so sweet!
liannn chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Best chapter ever! Thanks i love the talk! Thanks again. Please tell us u keep going japril fanfic?
syddnicolee chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Great story! I REALLY hope April passes her boards…