Reviews for Servants who Never Should be Summoned
Wanderer No.96 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
YES! HARRY DRESDEN AS CASTER!
Bardic Knowledge chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I have had a few ideas if this is to be continued at some point:

Discord as a Caster (what glorious Chaos!)

Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy as a Saber (and wouldn't that be a fun encounter with Archer Gilgamesh?)

and The Chosen Undead from Dark Souls (though, s/he doesn't really have a name. I'd dub him/her as "Sine Nomine," which is Latin for "Nameless") as pretty much any class other than Rider.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I kinda wanna see the Magical Girl one continued. For some reason, I picture them meeting Rin and Shiro like in Canon and Kuro yelling "It's Rin! Get her before she sinks her claws into Oni-chan!" and Rin and Archer trying to fight them off and Saber trying to help until she realises one is clinging her to master saying something like "ONI-CHAN IS MINE!"

Please ignore that. I wanna see what scenario you come up with.
the red eyed man chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
First off, MOJO JOJO! F**K YEA! Second, Saber got rick rolld'! Third, Candlejac-*gets kidnapped by candlejack*
potato chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Nostalgia critic as assassin. That is all.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Nostalgia critic as assassin. That is all.
Captiosus chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Jebediah Kerman as Rider. Make it happen.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
As a fervent fan of Negima I really hope you can put in a Negi one. But what class would he be? Caster is the most obvious, but he could also be a Lancer (that was the name of the style he used to wield his staff, after all), Rider, Berserker, Magical Girl (when he's forced into crossdressing as that foxgirl), Archer, Saber (maybe? What class would some other hero that was a pure martial artist go into, anyways? I'm just shortening it to the unelaborated melee class), Monster (he did become a demon at the end), Messiah, or

Of course.

OF COURSE.

Negi Springfield should be the Temptress-er, Tempter-class! All on accident, of course, but what else would the Enemy of Womankind be?

This is hilarious, and I absolutely love it-although I have to say, I'm not such a widely read/watched/played person to recognize all of these. You stopped naming everything after you listed the ones from chapter 1-could you start doing that again? I think I recognized just about all of them, or could look up what I couldn't, but there are a few I missed. And of course, the poor unfortunates less knowledgeable than I would know fewer than that.
someguyoranother chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Harry Dresden as Caster
Oh, how I wish this was a full fic.
hello2000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Mr. Bean as Caster or Assasin?
Lonewolf685 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
DAMN YOU AQUAMAN! You ruined the most epic fight of all time!
Kage15oni chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
That is hilarious overmaster sama and friends. The monster one gets me the most. So you have seen uq holder I see.
Crow667 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
oh man will negi meet his grandson? whats your take on the new manga uq holder? will you update quickly? keep up the good work!
hello2000 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
You should get the Bro Army for Archer to match Broskander's own army head on.
Selias chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I wish that you would say who the servants are after you finish them. I have no idea who most of those are. I mean, some were obvious, like White Spy and Black Spy, and Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd, but who the hell was it that kept saying "Makoto-kun" over and over?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »