Reviews for Life and Death
Maihalo chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
This was a wonderful story
Crystal chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
I really like this please keep this going i dont want it to stop like at all so please keep it going even if you finished sorry ( no offense ) !
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
I know it's been a while since you have posted this, but I just wanted to say that you write beautifully. The way that you convey emotion in your words was just exquisite, I couldn't help but sympathize with the characters in a comfortable feeling. Don't stop writing, you created flowing paragraphs of pure beauty and magic in and of itself.
beautifulsuffering chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was bae far the best story I've ever read on hadesxpersephone. If you're having doubts, DONT! You will not be disappointed. Huge props to the writer! Loved every minute.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Why Hades, why must you be so impatient. Another twenty seconds, and you would have had your goddess for eternity. Yet, it is not to be.
Unequal Asp chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
glad I'm not the only one who pictures Richard Armitage as Hades
CoraismyHomie chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
That was a great story! Good job!
LaurenRose22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
such an interesting take on hades/Persephone, really good writing but your making me cry with all the sad scenes! ️
theInsaneArtist chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Huh... In the original story, I'm pretty sure Hades did ask Zeus before taking and marrying Persephone... I was confused for a moment, then I remembered he didn't in this story. :)
TragicTales chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
Most perfect fic of these two ever!
FlufflepuffDerpythederpinator chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
YAY FOR PAPA HADES
FlufflepuffDerpythederpinator chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
wow the only time hera is not a bitch is in the hercules movie and animeted tv series
FlufflepuffDerpythederpinator chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Okay wow big shocker on the personality of your version of Hades he's being more an backside of a donkey in this chapter than in the other myths and the hercules movie and animated t.v show.
FlufflepuffDerpythederpinator chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Well this is getting interesting and i hope to god thats not how it feels in real life to lose your v card
Aphroditesodyssey chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
I just stopped by, to say that I really loved this story! Your writing is really beautiful, thanks for sharing ;)))