Reviews for Signed, Lucy
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 4/29
There's nothing glorious about being an otaku, it's a problem with alot of people. Don't try to romanticize it and make them look like they're just unique and society is the one with the problem.
Please update! I cried!
Ulveah.FT chapter 7 . 1/19
I thought Wendy was his step-sister
Ulveah.FT chapter 3 . 1/17
I'M DEAD! OH MY GOD, WENDY I'M DEAD!
Wynterlace chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Continue writing, this is good
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
You need to update, this story is getting to its good point and you're just going to leave all your 364 readers hanging... That's kinda cruel. You know some people actually check their phones everyday for the past 2 years to see if you have updated and only to find nothing in their inbox.
You have nearly 600 reviews on this fanfic so come back and finish this. Don't just throw away all your 18 chapters of hard work and not finish this so PLEASE UPDATE!

I'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING FOR THAT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Lucy's soooo lucky to have 4 boys after her, but really in real life, four hot and popular guys won't fall for an otaku/anime freak
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
This chapter sounds familiar... Oh it's what happened to me today...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
*sigh* I wish I had the guts to do what Lucy is going to do
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
I just really hate it when your friends just laugh when you do something embarrassing in front of the whole school... like tripping up when you're about to receive an award for reading the most books(it happened to me once)
I guess that's what friends are for, laughing at you not with you
Sapphirespirit chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
This is interesting...
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
You... *gives off a glare that can rival Erza's* you didn't update for a long time! I want to know what will f***ing happen next! So update... Or else... You will taste my wrath... So flippin' UPDATE! :(
Fairygirl11 chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
U know I think it's sweet that Gray is finally with Juvia. But I think sting is a big fat JERK.
Sign fairygirl11
Fairygirl11 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
... Ohh... What's gonna happen next? On to the next chapter
Fairygirl11 chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Lol love ur writing ( again) seriously not joking u should be an author