Reviews for Signed, Lucy
mooooorrrreeeee!
DarkLadyMichi chapter 18 . 4/4
I NEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS IS MY LIFE
*Clears throat*
So Um can't wait for the next update
Golden Note chapter 18 . 4/4
Update please...the story's going too well...
Please update..
Golden Note chapter 10 . 4/3
"Gray Fullbuster stripping while doing a provocative dance!" Really!
and their reactions were FREAKING AMAZING !
Iceberry2666 chapter 3 . 4/2
Aw, poor lucy.
good job!
Ezramafuni chapter 18 . 3/30
I LOVE IT MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEEEREEE
Lucyheart30 chapter 18 . 3/30
I love it update please !
Iceberry2666 chapter 2 . 3/24
ha. good job!
Iceberry2666 chapter 1 . 3/22
good job!
LIK IT!
it was also kinda funny..
(Contd.) sure you can come up with a spectacular plan to humiliate the sh*t out of Sting. After that, Natsu can beat him up and perhaps Erza as well.

InLoveWithFairyTail, I know you will complete this story. I trust you.
So it's been more than a year since you last updated this package of awsomeness and maybe it is kinda selfish of me, but I need you to update.

You see, if you had only stopped one chapter ago, I wouldn't have minded so much. I really loved it till then all the snappy dialogues, endearing characters, gut knotting suspense, the whole internal monologue that had me grinning like an idiot each time it came up and all the random crazy sh*t that lucy comes up with. I love this Lucy she is the best Lucy I have read so far.

But the last chapter left me feeling- and here I express myself in the mildest of terms- extremely angry. Made me want to punch something really really hard. You can't leave it like this, just no please noo.

I want, no I need Lucy to have her revenge. Also, it better not include Lucy running to Natsu with her sob story and having him beat the crap out of Sting. She is better than that.

Besides Lucy is an otaku with an intensive knowledge of epic revenges and you are a genius and together I am
Will there even be a next chapter?! Because i seriously need one! And to that other story 'that unrequited childhood love'? I love your storyes so much!
BourneToWrite619 chapter 2 . 2/15
Bullshit. Sue is Boze's, and I will fight tooth and nail about this.
anon chapter 17 . 2/14
still... waiting... :cries
Izziegirl chapter 18 . 2/10
Please bring more! I want more please! I LOVE THIS SERIES!