Reviews for Signed, Lucy
You... *gives off a glare that can rival Erza's* you didn't update for a long time! I want to know what will f***ing happen next! So update... Or else... You will taste my wrath... So flippin' UPDATE! :(
Fairygirl11 chapter 18 . 6/15
U know I think it's sweet that Gray is finally with Juvia. But I think sting is a big fat JERK.
Sign fairygirl11
Fairygirl11 chapter 8 . 6/15
... Ohh... What's gonna happen next? On to the next chapter
Fairygirl11 chapter 7 . 6/14
Lol love ur writing ( again) seriously not joking u should be an author
Fairygirl11 chapter 5 . 6/14
Oh soo I posted my review without my name ... Well it's fairygirl11
Love this!mu probably won't enen read this since u probably did this ages ago. But I love reading ur writing! U should make ur own manga someday.
P.s OTAKOS RULE! chapter 3 . 5/25
Um.. hey author, I dunno if you know this, but bishoujo is the term for hot girls. The term for hot guys is 'bishounen '. Shounen is boy and shoujo is girl.
I totally love this so much I've been reading for LUTETALLY HOURS! it's amazing
Cosette chapter 18 . 4/26
Sting is well...literally an a*** (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to spell the whole thing.
Gray probably figured that he had no chance and Natsu...who knows? He did confess to her?! But what if Sue tries something! Anyway good story and I hope you update soon ️
Sheila Prior chapter 18 . 4/10
Sheila Prior chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh mavis and strawberry cheesecakes
Sheila Prior chapter 5 . 4/9
I probably woulda slapped him then used the napkin thing to hit him, or the menu, in fact I just hit two boys over the head with my math text book yesterday for being sexist
Sheila Prior chapter 4 . 4/9
lol, I bet irl she was freaking out about how it would be like she was in a less smutty maid cafe
xSnowElfx chapter 18 . 2/21
Thats mean of them now i am waiting for Natsu to come to the rescue or Laxus pops out of no where being her older brother
LucyD.0313 chapter 18 . 2/18