Reviews for She's Out of Her Mind
EternallyEC chapter 11 . 11/14
I am absolutely head over heels for this story. I always found it odd that Tara went along with the resurrection spell given her opinion of them and her fear of Willow's power. This makes a lot more sense for her character and Willow's. Spike and Dawn's grief and the way the Scoobies ignore it is painful and so realistic. Buffy coming back insane is just... horribly fascinating. Definitely a consequence that makes sense and is written beautifully already. I love her reaction to Will'em and Xander sure did get a bit of what he deserves already.
hella whitlock chapter 31 . 10/16
Please update soon! I know sometimes its hardto update cuz i have like the same issue, but this ended on such a cliff hanger! Ive nevr seen ayone have willow be the bad guy and im ddying to see wherre it goes
Squirrellock chapter 31 . 7/22
This is wonderful! But why'd it stop?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 31 . 6/26
LOVE it! :D Please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this wonderful story...?
please update - i can't wait to read more!
Me chapter 31 . 6/2
Oh please, please, please tell me this story isn't finished! I see that you haven't updated in about six months, but there is still absolutely interest in this story! I love it. I've been binge reading, so I haven't reviewed yet. But I will go back and review every chapter if that means we can get some more! It's fantastic. I love the starting concept, and most especially love your characterization of Spike. Please don't give it up!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 31 . 5/13
Please update.
jenn008 chapter 31 . 3/27
Update soon!
nrdhrd3 chapter 31 . 3/12
Wow! Really good story you should continue!
RAB62442 chapter 31 . 2/4
Seeing this was updated really brightened my day. I really enjoyed the focus on Tara. Hope you continue writing it.
This is amazing can't wait for the next chapter.
Dreaming of Blue chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Very interesting concept behind this story. Eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
I like the book please write more
TardisAngel21 chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
Loving this story! Can't wait for the next part.
Lou chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful update, the magic ritual was particularly impressive and the cost to Tara. Well worth the wait.