Reviews for She's Out of Her Mind
brendafay chapter 31 . 1/19
SJ chapter 31 . 1/8
I read this whole story today and I'm so sad that it just drops off. It's really engaging and I love your Tara. Please consider coming back to this.
EternallyEC chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
I am absolutely head over heels for this story. I always found it odd that Tara went along with the resurrection spell given her opinion of them and her fear of Willow's power. This makes a lot more sense for her character and Willow's. Spike and Dawn's grief and the way the Scoobies ignore it is painful and so realistic. Buffy coming back insane is just... horribly fascinating. Definitely a consequence that makes sense and is written beautifully already. I love her reaction to Will'em and Xander sure did get a bit of what he deserves already.
hella whitlock chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
Please update soon! I know sometimes its hardto update cuz i have like the same issue, but this ended on such a cliff hanger! Ive nevr seen ayone have willow be the bad guy and im ddying to see wherre it goes
Squirrellock chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
This is wonderful! But why'd it stop?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 31 . 6/26/2015
LOVE it! :D Please, please tell me you haven't abandoned this wonderful story...?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/11/2015
please update - i can't wait to read more!
Me chapter 31 . 6/2/2015
Oh please, please, please tell me this story isn't finished! I see that you haven't updated in about six months, but there is still absolutely interest in this story! I love it. I've been binge reading, so I haven't reviewed yet. But I will go back and review every chapter if that means we can get some more! It's fantastic. I love the starting concept, and most especially love your characterization of Spike. Please don't give it up!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 31 . 5/13/2015
Please update.
jenn008 chapter 31 . 3/27/2015
Update soon!
nrdhrd3 chapter 31 . 3/12/2015
Wow! Really good story you should continue!
RAB62442 chapter 31 . 2/4/2015
Seeing this was updated really brightened my day. I really enjoyed the focus on Tara. Hope you continue writing it.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/19/2015
This is amazing can't wait for the next chapter.
Dreaming of Blue chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
Very interesting concept behind this story. Eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
I like the book please write more