Reviews for Bright Lights, Sin City
Amazing
Jess chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
excellent story, throughly enjoyed it!
Cibom chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Great story! Thanks again for writing it. I want to say though that I had this crazy plot all worked out that I was sure you were going to go to and it never happened. Here is what/why I thought was going to happen.

* Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't read all the chapters yet. *
You let us know that there had been a theft that had been covered up by the owner of the Casino presumably to ward off bad publicity (unless it was just rumors) early on in the story. As the story progressed it seemed like that coincided with nthe time that Brittany's dad disappeared. Dad shows up again right as plans are in the works for a couple million dollars of of diamonds to be hosted at the hotel.
So I thought Brits Dad was working with the owners son and had stolen once from the Casino which was going to have the money that he helped her with get traced back to that theft. The owners son would have talked the owner into trying to avoid bad publicity by not reporting the original theft so that he would never be investigated. I thought the two of them were in cahoots with the evil assistant who was trying to distract Santana so she would be off her game, while the three of them stole the diamonds and Dad would have decide whether to follow through and hurt Britany by stealing from under santanas watch or call it off.

It was crazy because I felt like all these little details were sooo adding up to this and then it was all just coincidence and my mind going crazy!

*End spoilers*

Anyhow. I love the direction you went with it instead but I just had to tell you how off my predictions were. Great story! Thank you so much for writing it. And booyah I'm your 500th review!
Cibom chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Finally! I can rest easy tonight knowing what Brit had to give up to take care of her sister. Although I still feel anxious about what her dad wants from her.
Cibom chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
I love it. It's still a great story and I'm burning my whole afternoon on it. Thanks!
Cibom chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
And a great second chapter! Can't wait to read the third. Thank you for writing this story.
Cibom chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I like the start of this one and can't wait to keep reading it. you are a great writer.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
I loved this story! Santana as a badass head of security and Brittany as the quirky taxi driver was so much fun to read. Britt's rough home life was a nice touch too. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Loved this story! Great jobbbb
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
This was Fantastic! Congrats!
mine29 chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
the ending for me is a little rushed but the entire story is beautiful...thank you for sharing this!
Tobit chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
This was really awesome. My only complaint is we never got to see the sexy Star Trek cosplay smut. Maybe a one shot?
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
One of the great story that got me hooked up . :)
DegrassiloverRe chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
love love love
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
I don't really care for the unnecessary drama that Elaine person is causing.