Reviews for The Alfakyn
BlueSecretGarden chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Whaaaaaat?! NooooOoOoOo pleaaaase! Tell me this is not the end! when you got me all riled up with the Dumbledore scheming and the unrestrained self-destructive training and the draco-Amelia flirting and the harry/blaise almost-kiss and the upending battle and the "new-look" "darkish-er" Harry and the sexual tension and the meet-again between harry and Morthagh, you just CAN'T stop it here! I beg of you waaaaaaah (runs around with arms flailing in the air and a bucket on the head (don't ask) )
~a few moments later ~
hu-hum! (calm and collected) so, as I was saying, your story truly is really great and has a lot of potential. As it is currently ending on an incredible cliffhanger ... (inner-me; and how dare you let me hang in there! SBAFF- auto-censure) It would be well-received if you would be so amenable as to continue your story and grace us with a heavenly sequel pleaaaase! And if you can't (which I can totally understand) just have my thanks for the amazing piece of work you shared with us here on FF.

Continue please with the good work,

Dramatta chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
If anyone wants to know how to pronounce these words, go look in the back of one of the books from "The Inheritance Cycle" by Christopher Paolini! These words are from his language that the Elves/Riders use for magic.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Nice. Using the ancient language from the inheritance series. Well played.
Robin Lynn Smith chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Soo. Yea. Not so subtle eragon reference? Lol.
ice-liger chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
You took this from the inheritance series by Christopher poalini u should put in a disclaimer so u dont get sued
CookieForever chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
You, you read Eragon Nice story for now.
Lupinum chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Is that a real language
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Sooo basically Inheritance cycle ancient language? Combined with some dwarves? And you do know brisingr is fire, not Istalri?
imaginz96 chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
Is the second part out or going to be out soon?
Pyrane chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Thanks and see you around !

abbyissoawesome chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Are you using the language from Eragon (the inheritance cycle)?
Luna'sHorcrux chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Sorry, I know this is annoying as f- and all, but when is the sequel gonna be here? I reeeeeeeeeally like your story
lovelydrarrylover chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
My goodness! Love you!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
This is super duper DUPER good. I love it!
JulianneL chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
I'm not trying to flame or anything. But you should add a disclaimer or mark this as a crossover to Inheritance Cycle...or at least mention where you got certain inspirations. You even drew upon Lord of the Rings. I know this is fanfic but at least give credit where it's due. It's like you slapped together Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Eragon and then called it a Harry Potter fanfic.