Reviews for Demons Don't Make Love
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
KYAAA! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! :D
iceflower333 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was one hell of a wonderful story! ;p
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
O.O Umm... *speechless*... *nosebleeds and flails limbs, then dies from blood loss*
spoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This has got to be the best fanfic of this manga that I have ever read. So realistic, and the attention to details!
Anise chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I really do like this story I think it's written very well and you kept it in character. Well as in character as it can be for them doing something this out of character. You're a very talented writer! I think you should most defintley write a sequel, I shall be looking forward to it.
Recipe For Trouble chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was absolutely perfect. Everything about it was just spot on! You wrote Ciel and Sebastian perfectly in character, it was like I was reading something canon (don't we all wish this was canon? hehe). I love the part where Sebastian goes into his true form and asks Ciel to close his eyes, I don't know why but I though that was really cute. And the charm he put on Ciel, even though he didn't like it, he did it for his young master's sake.. So sweet, haha.

I really enjoyed this fic! Great job ;w;
Tommycat chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
.3. i like this. i really do. it's wonderful.
Kuro chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love it! Plz update, i want that squel! :D.
tina chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awsome...awsome...awsome chapter...i cant wait for the next one, keep up the good work!
promocat chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
i love this!do write more-it's rare when sebastian becomes his demon self around ciel & here he has lost most of his control-ciel should be honored he has