Reviews for Silence of the Lambs
NatashaAndTheBoys chapter 2 . 1/14
Please continue this story! Please please please :)
VampireChick101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
this is so funny
you should turn all the avengers mini or something
thor would be so funny mini
and a mini hulk or captain America
funny
kimbee chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing! I can't believe I'm late to the party!
Little Loki is both adorable and frustrating, exactly the right mix of each.
(I wonder if he an still play violin? :P)
kimbee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
It's just occurred to me that I didn't read or review this. Oops. Sorry.
IT'S SO COOL! IT'S ANAZING! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Loved the bit at the end XD
A-Box-Of-Scraps chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
haha. Love this story! Please update it!
GirlOfLightning chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
OHMYGOSH HEIMDALL HE MUST BE SOOO CONFUSED LOL

Update soon please!
GirlOfLightning chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ok I know this is late, but... OHMYLOKIITSASEQUELYAYYYYYYYY

What's up with Loki tho? Hmmmmmm... *remembers myth where he had his lips sewn shut* NO THAT ISN'T ALLOWED HES A 4-YEAR-OLD
Amy chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Uhoh. lol. Poor Phil, the adventures with Loki were bound to get wild, but I bet no one dreamed this one up! He better hope he can talk their way out of this one, I'm sure it helps that Loki is adorable. Heh. I can't wait to see what Odin and Frigga think. Meanwhile Thor and the team freaking out, priceless. It's a good thing Phil is so adaptable. He just has to keep things calm until the others figure out what to do. Easy right? *snicker*
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha! Dying of laughter at Phil falling off the bed! More please?!
Lupin fan1 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Heimdall! This is amazing, a tiny Loki is a cute Loki. Him and his teleporting mischief.
FrostedFangirl chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh wow! Heh, Loki's going to get himself into soooooo much trouble, teleporting around all the time... XD Uh oh, what's Heimdall gonna do? Anyway, love this! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *does a happy dance* Loki is awesome! And so cute! *-*
Keeter chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Dying of laughter at Phil falling off the bed! More please?!
Loki Fan 101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh yea Loki is the kid and poor poor Phil now has to look after him! :D
CadyD chapter 1 . 5/28/2013

My god, you've made me so flippin' happy. SO. HAPPY. XD

I was so excited when I found the extra 39th chapter on the first story. I went to my Favorites, and I was like, "Huh... That's a little close to the top for being updated such a while ago." And then I realized, and I was ecstatic. :3

I'm really looking forward to where you take the sequel! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
yes, sequel! I was so hoping you'd do one. For some reason, the site apparently ate my first review. So let's try again.
Poor Tony gets blamed for everything, haha. Little Loki is not what anyone expected I think. I hope he's okay. Maybe he's just too little to understand? I wonder how old you have to be for the all-tongue to kick in? At least he's got Phil, who he's clinging to over Thor.. interesting.
I bet he's adorable. lol. Well, unless he's staring at you in your sleep. Hah. Poor Phil, he never saw this coming. But hey, perfect time to pay him back for earlier right? ;) *snicker* I can't wait to see where this goes. When that kid comes into his own, look out!

Amy