Reviews for Fall
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 3/5
Nooooo.. this can't be over.. :-( this was much better than the clusterfcuk of S3. (Sigh).. you did a superb job of laying a strong foundation for an eventual SwanQueen. I especially liked Henry having some magic too, but also how you touched up on Regina seeing Hell and being inches away from being flung into the belly of it. That was truly wicked! I can't wait to see the continuation of this story-verse.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 5 . 1/22
I love your Pre-SQ 'cause it's exactly how I see them. This story was specially good because we could understand everyone's POV
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Nice
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
They all basically saved each other. I appreciate the opportunity to bond as well.
Nota Bene chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
another beautiful piece of writing. I think this is my favorite so far.
electrictwizist chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I'm so glad to read this story. I haven't decided yet whether or not I plan on actually watching S3 yet, but I really hope they do something like this on the show. Definitely not Grief, though! ;)
electrictwizist chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I love ensemble stories, especially in shows that have such a huge cast that all have such interesting relationships that intertwine with each other. I'm also a very easy person to please - if you can write a character in such a way that makes me understand them, even if I don't agree, then I'll love it. So I love this entire story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
You leave me speechless. Bravo!
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I am just... I am awestruck.

This, in all its brilliance and epic entirety, is a masterpiece. Were there some grammatical mistakes and doubled words? Yes, but hardly noticeable. It's just something that happens when you're so deeply into the process of writing.

In any case, it's eclipsed by the fact that you captured the essence of each character, fleshed out their potential, and spun an enchanting tale.

I greatly enjoyed reading things from all their perspectives, though David was admittedly somewhat irritating. Still, I admire his loyalty and what he has with Snow. Gold had me on edge the whole time. It's like watching to see if a predator will attack or not. Or help, in this case.
stix04 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I wanted to thank you. I almost wrote this story, of course not this actual story, but somthing kind of like it if you close your eyes and tilt your head in a completely dark room.

I didn't want to have to write a story about SwanQueen going to Neverland and the journey and everything that goes with it; I wanted to read that story and enjoy it. Not trudge through all the details in a slow burn that truly does a story justice. Thankfully, you've done that for me. Bonus, you are an oustanding writer and storyteller.

I must say, I'm not as huge into SwanQueen as I am other ships. It's only recently that I've started reading their fanfiction. As a seasoned fanfiction reader/writer, it can sometimes be difficult to weed through the not so good stories, the okay stories, and the good stories that will never been completed, to find the great stories like the ones you write. You make me care about SwanQueen so effortlessly because you write them so well. You understand both their characters, what makes them great, use the supporting cast correctly, and are able to write them all in an entertaining plot that is both creative as it feels fresh and original.

So far, everything you've written I've thoroughly enjoyed. You make me excited to read. The kind of excited where I force myself to take breaks from just so as not to rush it. There are still two more chapter of this story, but before I even started reading chapter one I felt confident that I would not be dissapointed. Thanks again.
riverkirby chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I LOOOOOVED IT even if there wasn't any swan queen loving :P there is a hint towards it for the future lol
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
On the list of images I never ever want to see, a kneeling and surrendered Regina is somewhere near the top! Why are you breaking my heart so beautifully?!
thatdamnyank chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I am all sorts of depressed that this is over
Korderoo chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Whew. What am intense journey! I love that it's just a dash of SQ in an otherwise survival-centered tale. In this situation, it's hard to think romance would be priority one. :)

I really loved the wh
queerfemme chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Excellent, as is everything you write. I loved Henry in this, loved the color and appearance of his magic - and yeah, he's totally got magic, doesn't he? well done - and I loved Emma and Regina's ambivalence at the end, because that is how they would proceed. I loved the imagery or Regina laying down with Henry and Emma bearing witness to their mutual comfort in each other. And how David knew. Nice work! It's been an excellent journey. Wish you were writing the next season!