Reviews for Fall
BookwormBudgie chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Well-written, well-rounded, great characterisation, believable yet imaginative. What more can I say? A brilliant story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
PresentlyPast chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
""You" she says, and Regina thinks she hears something like relief in Emma's voice. "Me" she chuckles in response." - Love their interaction! Even in the swirling chaos of Emma's mind they alone can keep each other calm.
appleapplekiss chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Though there was no SwanQueen moments, (I was really hoping, but like what she said, you didn't really promise that.) I am really glad I came across this wonderful story. It was the perfect Neverland story I've ever read! And I read a lot! :) I balled my eyes out at some parts.. I also like your Hook here-Yours is lovable compared to the real one. I wish there's a sequel to this. It'll be perfect, that's for sure! :)
CdB55 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Yay. I would have enjoyed more specific Swan Queen, but I don't believe you actually promised that. Nice story.
CdB55 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I'm enjoying this, and am glad I get to read when all the chapters are posted!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Nooooo.. this can't be over.. :-( this was much better than the clusterfcuk of S3. (Sigh).. you did a superb job of laying a strong foundation for an eventual SwanQueen. I especially liked Henry having some magic too, but also how you touched up on Regina seeing Hell and being inches away from being flung into the belly of it. That was truly wicked! I can't wait to see the continuation of this story-verse.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I love your Pre-SQ 'cause it's exactly how I see them. This story was specially good because we could understand everyone's POV
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Nice
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
They all basically saved each other. I appreciate the opportunity to bond as well.
Nota Bene chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
another beautiful piece of writing. I think this is my favorite so far.
electrictwizist chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I'm so glad to read this story. I haven't decided yet whether or not I plan on actually watching S3 yet, but I really hope they do something like this on the show. Definitely not Grief, though! ;)
electrictwizist chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I love ensemble stories, especially in shows that have such a huge cast that all have such interesting relationships that intertwine with each other. I'm also a very easy person to please - if you can write a character in such a way that makes me understand them, even if I don't agree, then I'll love it. So I love this entire story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
You leave me speechless. Bravo!
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I am just... I am awestruck.

This, in all its brilliance and epic entirety, is a masterpiece. Were there some grammatical mistakes and doubled words? Yes, but hardly noticeable. It's just something that happens when you're so deeply into the process of writing.

In any case, it's eclipsed by the fact that you captured the essence of each character, fleshed out their potential, and spun an enchanting tale.

I greatly enjoyed reading things from all their perspectives, though David was admittedly somewhat irritating. Still, I admire his loyalty and what he has with Snow. Gold had me on edge the whole time. It's like watching to see if a predator will attack or not. Or help, in this case.
stix04 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I wanted to thank you. I almost wrote this story, of course not this actual story, but somthing kind of like it if you close your eyes and tilt your head in a completely dark room.

I didn't want to have to write a story about SwanQueen going to Neverland and the journey and everything that goes with it; I wanted to read that story and enjoy it. Not trudge through all the details in a slow burn that truly does a story justice. Thankfully, you've done that for me. Bonus, you are an oustanding writer and storyteller.

I must say, I'm not as huge into SwanQueen as I am other ships. It's only recently that I've started reading their fanfiction. As a seasoned fanfiction reader/writer, it can sometimes be difficult to weed through the not so good stories, the okay stories, and the good stories that will never been completed, to find the great stories like the ones you write. You make me care about SwanQueen so effortlessly because you write them so well. You understand both their characters, what makes them great, use the supporting cast correctly, and are able to write them all in an entertaining plot that is both creative as it feels fresh and original.

So far, everything you've written I've thoroughly enjoyed. You make me excited to read. The kind of excited where I force myself to take breaks from just so as not to rush it. There are still two more chapter of this story, but before I even started reading chapter one I felt confident that I would not be dissapointed. Thanks again.