Reviews for Akuma Tenso
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
I just found your story and loved it, hope you are better and please if you can continue the fic
Nao.santiago23 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
I'll never forget you!
Chaos chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I hope you get better. Good luck with the therapy if you get it.
Forever in eternity,
Chaos
silverkitsunepup chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Don't worry about us, just concentrate on getting better! I shall be eagerly waiting when you return and also wish you the best with your recovery! (0)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I hope you get better! So far all the interesting crossovers I've been reading have(for some reason)been your stories and I hope you turn out just fine in the end. :D
Dumti chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I hope for you best recovery and we readers will never forget you. Your stories are excellent and they are worth waiting no matter how long. For now, ignore us as that is the wise choice in this situation and wish you for a perfect recovery.

Stress isn't good for anyone's body so for now, I personally think it is the best to actually not think about stories or us. Right now, the most important thing here is your health and nothing more.

Again, hope you get better.
mide1718 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
like we say in arabic: salemtik or salam 3alikeh
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I hope you get better!
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Kakashi's hoe chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
omg i sorry to hear that i hope you get better soon i do enjoy your stories but i am glad to hear you and your aunt are both okay but again get well soon and update when you can lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Very interesting and very funny. I'm surprised that I find this funny considering how short the chapters are, but I really do find it funny. Awesome work. I would certainly enjoy reading more.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
And when Kagome meets Oga Tastumi, sparks will fly and Kanzaki will experience new levels of jealousy!
Update soon, please! This was a short chapter, but a good one all the same!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
awesome, can't wait for more chapter
Jessica chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Please update this story, it's hilarious! XD
HangryLei chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Omg, this is becoming hilarious. Please continue to work hard on this! Sorry if that's asking for too much or just bothering you, but I really do like this story so far...