Reviews for The Big Four
potterverseau chapter 1 . 10/20
That was a really cute oneshot, I love seeing the RotBTD team dynamic when one of them is in danger. Also, the protective Jackunzel, flirty Mericcup was fantastic too. Nice work, and may the muse be with you!
flowerkitty chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Awesome! I would love to see more :)
catzlovecheeze chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was really good! I love it!
I AM Z BEST chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
that was quite satisfying. the fact that it wasn't all jackunzel fluff and how well written it was made it- I think - a great succes! :D you should keep writing and then you could publish a book some day, np! seriously, though, U R Z BEST! (hints to my username :P) hey, anyone who's read this and wants to fangirl over this fandom (or another) you can email me at:
Elizabeth00Winters chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your writing:) please keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
the ending was so cute. this was rly good
Ameafurry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You first few lines at the top of the story, those were perfect for setting the atmosphere. I got slight shivers
iloveinheritance chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I like this! Will there be a follow up?
ContagiousFanatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aww thats nice; you need to keep writing k :)
a-promise-that-i-keep chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You have some of the best sentence structures I have ever seen in a fanfiction (seriously, the only comparison I can make is with the Harry Potter series). This is amazing!I especially love the way you opened on a cliffhanger. It added loads of tension and really made me want to read on.
One thing I might suggest is to add just a tiny bit of added detail for clarification - for instance the sentence 'Immediately, the Guardian's grip on the staff tightened - so much that there were veins starting to appear' could be changed to 'Immediately, the young Guardian tightened his grip on his staff - so much that he noticed veins appearing on his hands'. This just adds a bit more clarification and detail to who or what you're talking about and also draws the reader into the story.
Other than that, this is fantastic! please write more! :)
gallaghergirl2673 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This. THIS. Is good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wanna see this movie happen? Then sign this petition! 262/958/161/petition-for-the-big-fourrise-of-the-b rave-tangled-dragons/ This is not spam, this is an actual petition made by people who can help the fans make this happen. One thousand signatures needed!
Diane chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Great story!
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this crossover but they're so hard to find! I mean, Fanfiction doesn't exactly let you search for a four-way crossover, do they?
AhoyMerricup chapter 1 . 6/18/2013