Reviews for Dante vs Edward Cullen
The writer chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Hey, Twilight fan. I'll respond to a few of your comments.

Now first of all for soloing Twilight:

Dante: yes he actually can. If you think about it the tricks the vampires have can't stop him. Let's go through that.

Jane and Zafrina: her power works by putting an illusion of pain in a person's mind. In the DMC3 manga a demon puts an illusion in Vergil's mind where it fills his head with images of attacking enemies and basically constructs an elaborate battle inside Vergil's mind, where Vergil is impaled and noticeably feels the pain. Vergil then forces the illusions out of his mind and attacks this demon. Needless to say that is a FAR more complex and powerful illusion than Jane or Zafrina, and DMC3 Vergil easily fought it off. Imagine what DMC4 Dante could do in the same position.

Kate: if her power is an illusion or mental attack we've covered this. If it is electricity Dante can tank actual lightning bolts.

Alec: seeing as he's Jane's polar opposite twin his ability is probably also illusions or at least a mental attack, both of which Dante can resist. Another option is it works by messing with brain activity which Dante is resistant to as he wasn't affected by hypnosis by Red Eye or mesmerising by the Morris Island Demon, or mystical seduction by Nevan.

Alucard: also soloes although it would take longer.

Jane and Zafrina: Alucard can literally see right through illusions. Zorin Blitz used illusions stronger than Jane's as hers also read minds and affected whole rooms. Seras was completely immune to them. Imagine how Alucard would do against those illusions.

Alec: this may potentially affect Alucard except that his ability to see right through illusions is described as a sixth sense. That's something to note. Even if he freezes the vampires can't kill him.

Vegeta: soloes the verse also.

Jane: You see even though Jane's illusions probably would work on him, when he becomes riddled with pain he still hasn't lost his basic facilities since we see vampires can still walk slightly when affected. If he still has basic facilities he can blow up most of the surrounding area. If nothing else that will distract Jane since she has to maintain eye contact. Once that happens Vegeta will blow her away.

Zafrina: her illusions may work but his ability to sense Ki is a sixth sense she can't block. He'd just feel out Ki signatures and be hindered but still very deadly.

Alec: same as Zafrina. His ability blocks all 5 senses, not accounting for a possible sixth.

Asura: soloes too.

Jane, Zafrina and Alec's abilities probably would work but Asura can stand still all day or even fall asleep. The vampires still wouldn't be able to tear him apart.

Now good opponents for Edward. Lady, Wesker and Videl are okay, as is Luke, but Spider-Man is too strong. As for those options, Lady and Wesker would probably beat Edward. Wesker has the speed advantage over Edward and Lady fights things faster and stronger than him quite often. He would die if shot with the Kalina Ann.
Twilight fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Hey, people, first of all I'd like to reassure everyone that I'm not like the swear word reviewer. Now, I agree Edward can't beat Dante or any of the others, but maybe you should have a proper Edward battle? I've seen in other stuff like Anime vs Comics that assessing powers is something you're reasonably good at. And the way you know exactly which feats and statements f& guy is debating with tells me that you actually do know Twilight.

So I think for Edwards' opponents;

Dante - way to strong. For all the reasons you named and the ones you mention elsewhere but didn't bother saying here.

Asura - just as bad. At least you used base Asura. I heard he smashed a Star in his best form.

Vegeta - Krillin would be to much for Edward.

Alucard - Tubalcain is to strong for Edward

Still, I think it may be interesting to see which of them can solo the Twilight verse. I think Asura and Dante would, but Alucard may not, and Vegeta may depending on whether he loses his durability when Jane uses her pain illusions.

Remember that to solo Twilight you have to face

Jane - pain illusions which freeze her enemy

Alec - can block all five senses of multiple enemies.

Edward - can read minds.

Zafina - can put visual illusions into someone's head.

Kate - electric shock on contact.

Now I doubt Dante, Asura, Vegeta or Alucard can resist Jane and Alec's tricks, but that doesn't mean the others can tear them apart. Just something to think about. I'm doubting that those guys can easily solo Twilight.

Now for good opponents for Edward I suggest

Lady - want to see a Twilight character beat a DMC character? Watch this fight and you'll get that wish.

Videl - want to see a Twilight character beat a DBZ character? This ii your fight.

Luke Valentine

Wesker

Spider-Man - that is how you spelt it in Spider vs Selzen. I hope you spelt it right.

Anyway bye bye, everybody!
Ge3b0t chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Dear fuck you. I know that you want to make it seem like your precious Edward is unbeatable, but he lost, so now your acting like a little child who didn't get their dessert. So I'm gonna tell you the same thing you probably say at the start of all your Edward and Jacob yaoi fics. If you don't like it don't read. Because honestly, Edward may be strong in his world, but he's not strong enough to play with the big kids. So please, for the sake of peace around here, shut the hell up.
LadyHayakawa chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
OMG isn use Dante to kill Edward Cullen is too much
guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
edward cullen and bella swan are a complete disgrace to real vampires like moka akashiya seras victoria alucard from hellsing and vampire hunter D (yes i know technically D isn't a full vampire but he's still much more of a vampire than edward and bella ever will be). i don't know why stephaneie meyer thought it was a good idea to create them besides well money of course.
the writer chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
"Edward is faster"

Dante outruns bullets and blocks lasers. He also stops time and flies in deep space.

"Truck on hill thing"

It says a truck but fails to specify what type. It also says a truck on a slope going 60mph. Dante blocked the Saviour's punch which was a building-sized object(much bigger than any truck) moving at supersonic speed(way faster) in open air(gives more weight than any slope). In short, no matter how we high-ball the truck statement, the punch feat is way higher.
fuck all of you chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
im back bitches. edward REALLY wins and il fucking prove it! Bella said that Emmett had more strength than a truck coming down a steep cliff and Bella was way fucking stronger. Dante the fag would get crushed like a gay cockroach by that, and Bella thought it was nothing! The fact is that Twilight is a way stronger verse than devil may suck a coxk. you're going to have to accept that because it fact. dante fucking weak, edward way fucking stronger because common sense dante bleeds Edward doesnt dante hurt by bullets edward bulletproof dante need weapons edward wins without them dante sleep edward doesn't dante slow edward fast. these facts. accept them you fucking fanboy cunt!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Okay, I think you made Edward a bit weaker than he is, but obviously Dante smashes him. Dante obviously is stronger, faster, more skilled, more durable, and smarter. I like the way you used one of Dante's actual lines and used it on Edward after tailoring it to suit him. But honestly I think Justin Bieber is the demon taking possession of young girls' twisted desires. lol.
Bong chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
YES FINALLY HE'S DEAD!
Dswking chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story especially from someone who isn't into Devil may cry you got Dante's personality down perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
and also the only 'shit characters' here are the ones from twilight
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
edward cooler than dante and alucard *rofls* ahhhh man i havent had a laugh like that in for ever
the writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Dragon Ball Z and Bleach are both equally well known as Twilight, only less people hate them. Hellsing and Devil May Cry are mid range hits, meaning they are popular, and unlike Twilight, they aren't hated by many. Asura's Wrath is fairly low popularity by comparison, but one thing it has over Twilight is that its fans outnumber its haters. Twilight has more people thinking it's crap than people who love it. you're welcome to love it all you like, but there is no need to be so hostile. several people responded to your opinions, and every one of them was civil to you.
fuck you i win chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I find it hard to believe any characters with those kinds of abilities exist. it makes no sense. its stupid. what's the point in a character who can destroy the whole planet? well, at least we can all say that Edwards a lot cooler than those guys. there's such a thing as being too powerful, you know. you guys probably just watched these mindless characters while thinking about how powerful they are. pathetic. okay so now we know that vegeta and dante and alucard an asura kenpachi are shit characters, with all those stupid abilities. one thing you people have to suck on is that Edward beats all five of those losers in popularity. good bye, and checkmate.
the writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
okay then. a list of Edward's defences.
1. needs to be burned or otherwise obliterated.
2. runs at 100mph.
3. has roughly 5 ton strength.

Vegeta's attacks.
1. Ki has been shown many times to reduce enemies to ash, and often not even ashes remain.
2. flies at speeds approaching light speed.
3. has about 20,000 ton strength in SS1. other forms are stronger.
in conclusion, Edward has no chance.

Dante's attacks.
1. energy attacks that completely obliterate large demons in an instant.
2. runs at Mach 20-30, flies FTL in demon form, can stop time.
3. trillion ton strength.
again, Edward has no chance.

Kenpachi's attacks.
1. Reiatsu can drain the life from people.
2. runs at an easy 1000mph.
3. easily possesses 1000 ton strength and more.
Edward is still screwed.

Alucard's attacks.
1. Baskerville can devour anything in front of it.
2. runs at an easy 1000mph.
3. easily possesses 20 ton strength.
Edward is beaten again.

Asura's attacks.
1. can smash planet sized enemies with one punch.
2. 700mph in most forms, FTL in Destructor form.
3. quintillion ton strength. Destructor form can casually rearrange a universe.
Edward gets annihilated again.

consistently, Edward is incapable of harming his opponent, and each of them is capable of harming him. in fact, each of them is capable of killing him with a single hit. I understand that you like Edward, and you have every right to, but you are pitting Edward against characters who are far above his weight class.

you say he needs to be burned, but what is there to suggest he can come back after being obliterated to tiny shards? is there any reason to say fire specifically is required? character statements are sketchy, and nothing in the Twilight verse exists that could shatter Edward to shards like that. it is pretty obvious he's gone if reduced to a pile of anything, be it ashes or shards.

another point is that Edward is not made of diamonds, but I wouldn't use that as an argument anyway. Diamonds are actually very brittle. if he's made of diamond, he's likely to break from being hit with a hammer.