Reviews for The Golden Film
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
OMG, squeal! Totally cute!
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
So I caught the "chairmodeboop7" username and had a Pewds mini-freak out moment.

"AlfredxArthur is my OTP." I concur with that statement. XD

Absolutely hilarious and fluffy. Great stuff.
emelynazoura chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Guuuuurrrrrllll, this story is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
You totally make my fantasy's come true!
Oh and it's published.
VixonVulpe chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This story is absolutely lovely, my friend Far better than any fluff I could piece together. You did really well.
I love how you built up the suspense throughout the story. It really kept me on edge, fidgeting back and forth as I waited to see what was going to happen next. Very well done.
This is very realistic and really well written. It's also positively adorable and may have given me diabetes. In a good way, of course XD
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMGGG

YAYAYAYYAYAYAY

LOVELIVELOVE YAY

I DUNNO WHY I'M YAYING

:DDDDD
jojoandpicnic97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
First and foremost, this story was insanely adorable. Like seriously. I love it. It was pretty well written, no real grammar mistakes anywhere.
But since we are pecking Americans, exude us while we correct some things.
One. Kind of raised in Texas, kind of raised in California. His accent from Texas should hardly exist, but, if it must, he should be saying "y'all" a bit more, "ya" only happens in the middle of a sentence, "you" happens at the beginning and at the end.
Ex: "How are YOU?" "Y'all should have seen this comin'." "What're ya gonna do about it?"
Next, Texans do not say "yer." Like just no. Californians do not say "yer." There is no way Alfred should have taken up that habit unless he was from a back road city/state, meaning he's a hick.
After that, Texans call it "Coke" or "pop." Californians call it "soda." That thing about "cola" comes from northern states. I think it's Minnesota or something.
And just as a side note, "California, America" does not exist. "California, USA" does or you drop the country all together. Americans don't call their country "America" most of the time. Immigrants do. "US" or "US of A" or "the States" is common. Specification of cities are as follow: "Paris, Texas" "Chico, California" "Casper, Wyoming".
Other than that, you did good. It was freaking cute. Like. Omg. I died. Like seriously. Because that was freaking kawaiiiiiiii desuuuu. Love you. :)
Burgerscones74423 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love it, It would be nice if an something like this would happen in real life.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
SWEET JESUUS THE FEEEEELZZ!
Gooey Witch chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This made my stomach do weird, flippy thingies. But in a good way.
MIKAthecatlady chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I'm like, crying, here! That was soooo cute and sweet! I'm dying from diabetes now! Seriously, that was so cute that made me cry xD I'm giggling like a mad man

And you and your friend at the comments! Cool xD Great story, I really liked it! And it would be awesome to really have a youtube channel of these two x3
LostDonut chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I normally hate it when authors put themselves in the story...
But you... you are brilliant!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Well this was new. I like it! (:
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I died from happiness. I'm sorry, it was so well done.
tikah.onefivefour chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OMG I love this! XD How cute! Really unexpected to have Matthew here, in the comments. After his comment, I half-expected that there will be Francis or anyone else aha When finished reading this, I almost thought that I was on youtube! Okay, those comments sounds too real :D Kay, Kay, I'll end this review with an excellent and thumbs up!
OneWithFinland chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE THIS!